Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineOrchidman
enthusiast
Loc: Toronto
Excellent Delivery time.
    #604663 - 04/10/02 09:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I am absolutely thrilled with the wonderful service and rapid delivery time on my spore order. I sent my money order just this last Friday to www.sporelab.com a Vancouver area vendor and received my spore syringes today, Wednesday. That's only a couple of business days. I am here in Toronto which is almost 4000 miles away. When I order seeds from Emery Seeds in Vancouver I wait three weeks or more.
I ordered the "Fast Tapalpa" which I am going to call "Tapalpa Rapido".
I also ordered the Psilocybe cyanescens to grow in the garden.
You can't imagine how excited I am to be getting started.

--------------------
I've been having psilly dreams lately

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinerb2002
Enokotekkamaki!
Re: Excellent Delivery time. [Re: Orchidman]
    #604886 - 04/11/02 01:50 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Damn, if only I had known about them before! I ordered from the states which did take a little bit of time but my main concern is customs. My parcel was opened. So what am I tagged?

Anyway, I'll know who to come to next, and seeing as how I live in the same province as them, I'll probably get my order rather quickly! Hahahahahahahaha

OfflineOrchidman
enthusiast
Loc: Toronto
Re: Excellent Delivery time. [Re: rb2002]
    #605020 - 04/11/02 06:34 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Technically, Canada Customs requires that you have a $35.00 permit to import mushroom spores. This requires the latin name of the species and they have a list of acceptable ones. I am afraid to order syringes from the States or Europe but I would order spore prints. Don't forget the United States DEA is very active in Canada now, trying to push their filthy ideas down our throats. They went undercover in Toronto recently and busted ten hydro shops that they had entrapped into obtaining them marijuana clones. I don't think they are interested in little guys, but after they get all the big guys, they will not want to lose their cushy jobs, so they will start on us. Now they have US Customs agents working the docks in Halifax. Next we will have the propiganda machine take over the CBC. Don't worry, they have their agenda. The war on terrorism has become the war on terrorism and drugs. Meanwhile the CIA is the biggest drug dealer in history. I guess they just don't want any competition.
However, ALL IS FAIR in love and war, so I have dedicated the rest of my life to establishing the Psilocybe cyanescens in my garden. Once I get it established I will inoculate fallen trees all over the city. We have a lot of huge maples here and I just know the mushrooms are going to love it here. Maples are very sweet wood. Toronto is known as the city of trees. Within a few years it will be known as the City of Trees and Blue Angels. Let the DEA crawl around in the ravines trying to find the Psilocybe Blue Angel. Once the spores start spreading, whew. The war on drugs has lost a major battle. Ten million people with access to Blue Angels. I will try and try and try. Even if I have to treat them as an anual planting every spring I will do it. Even if I have to install a heating cable in the garden under my wood pile, I will do it. Even if I have to build a cold frame, I will do it. The azurescens has been established all around me in Kentucky, Michigan, and Wisconsin. My climate is similar, and I read that the mycellium of the cyanescens is more vigorous. Captain Max says they fruit right through the snow. I can cover them in the winter if I have to.
Anyway we are lucky to have www.sporelab.com here. He has some very nice mushrooms and he is working on new strains as we speak.

--------------------
I've been having psilly dreams lately

Anonymous

#605614 - 04/11/02 07:12 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Thier is a problem with www.sporelab.com at the moment. I forgot to renew the domain name although it would have been nice if they had notified me that it was running out! I'm taking care of that right now, in the meantime, please visit the mirror site http://www.sunshine.net/www/1700/sn1730

Thank you!

Offlinerb2002
Enokotekkamaki!
    #605626 - 04/11/02 07:27 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Orchidman, I think your goal is inspiring.

Talking about customs and the like I found an article you may, too, find disturbing (well I did)

http://www.straightgoods.com/item261.asp

Then again, it might be bullshit posted to discourage buyers

Anonymous

Re: Excellent Delivery time. [Re: rb2002]
    #605671 - 04/11/02 08:38 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Interesting link and although they briefly mention mushroom spores at the start, the article deals entirely with already-known-to-be-illegal seeds and plants. Mushroom spores are legal so I wouldn't get to disturbed!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum