Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded.
    #6016359 -

I went to Sears before cause i realized most of my T Shirts deal with HS football, work, or other shit like that.

So i go to Sears. and WTF? every shirt is obnoxius and is like "i banged your girlfriend" or some other say like that. One shirt had a hot dog and said "Chew on my wiener"

Anyways wtf. What happened to regular T shirts? Where do yall get T shirts at?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded. [Re: Hitman203]
    #6016361 -

Sears


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded. [Re: Hitman203]
    #6016368 -

2 werds: Hot Topic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded. [Re: shroomphunker]
    #6016371 -

i get a lot of my shirts at metal shows...

ive got a lot of black t- shirts

other than that...THRIFT STORES
they are everywhere...kinda like cancer


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded. [Re: Hitman203]
    #6016374 -

:lol:

I don't remember where I got most of my shirts. Usually I just get plain stuff, or if I see something with a cool design on it. I rarely wear any with logos or words on them.

I might order a shirt online from time to time, something that might have one of the bands that I like on them (an album cover or art).

You could always go to a printing shop and have them put whatever you want on a shirt. I've done that before, it's my preferred way to get shirts. Custom designs or whatever pics I want printed right on them for me. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded. [Re: Hitman203]
    #6016376 -

"I read Hitman's posts"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded. [Re: Hitman203]
    #6016377 -

Support the beast, go to Target or Walmart and buy plain colored t-shirts

By the way, the first [remotely] intelligible post I've ever seen of yours...keep it up, for the love of god


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded. [Re: Hitman203]
    #6016525 -

Hitman203 said:
I went to Sears before cause i realized most of my T Shirts deal with HS football, work, or other shit like that.

So i go to Sears. and WTF? every shirt is obnoxius and is like "i banged your girlfriend" or some other say like that. One shirt had a hot dog and said "Chew on my wiener"

Anyways wtf. What happened to regular T shirts? Where do yall get T shirts at?



So all of the shirts are like your posts?


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded. [Re: Konnrade]
    #6016572 -

http://www.threadless.com
have 3 shirts from there, not too often I see other people wearing them either (well, except at Mutek, and seemed like everyone had one)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded. [Re: Hitman203]
    #6016675 -

I buy blank shirts from JCPenny. Or footlocker, they have a 4 for 20 deal.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded. [Re: Hitman203]
    #6016691 -

stenciling your own shirts ftw.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded. [Re: kaniz]
    #6016710 -

kaniz said:
http://www.threadless.com
have 3 shirts from there, not too often I see other people wearing them either (well, except at Mutek, and seemed like everyone had one)



Threadless has some great shirts.

I bought this one a day or two ago:


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded. [Re: Hitman203]
    #6016721 -

This one has some goofy stuff http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded. [Re: eris]
    #6016733 -

I was looking for this one too... some of these shirts are funny.

http://www.jinx.com/scripts/products.asp?catID=1&affID=-1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded. [Re: Hitman203]
    #6016749 -

I get my shirts from either thirft stores or my friends (or local artists) that silkscreen. I like unique t-shirts and would rather support a local artist. There's alot of kids out here that silkscreen on american apparel t's and I love it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded. [Re: eris]
    #6016798 -

eris said:
This one has some goofy stuff http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml



Thanks for the link. This shirt is great! :rotfl:

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=687


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T-Shirts Nowadays are retarded. [Re: Hitman203]
    #6016873 -

I buy plain ones for cheap, from wherever (I try to avoid Wal-Mart) and then silkscreen what I want on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* silkscreening
( 1 2 all )
Vvellum 3,984 38 03/14/07 10:54 AM
by blissedout
* Awesome t-shirt I know you all will love ryanvergel 647 1 10/03/05 09:13 PM
by ricyjo
* So i made this shirt...
( 1 2 all )
Meat_hod 3,077 34 08/24/06 02:16 PM
by Vvellum
* Makeing new shirts look old?
( 1 2 3 all )
Mojo 3,260 52 03/15/08 08:01 PM
by nalyudi
* Custom made hoodies for silkscreening? ProoN 432 4 01/05/12 09:21 AM
by Patlal
* What kind of shirts do you wear ?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Crass 9,979 70 04/25/06 10:56 PM
by bobjones
* 11 y-o suspended for wearing anti obama t shirt
( 1 2 all )
anyone420 4,676 28 10/04/08 11:06 AM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* T-shirts with provocative messages
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 6,046 46 10/08/07 11:03 PM
by OpFoxdie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,327 topic views. 6 members, 39 guests and 187 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.