Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Introducing...me. * 1
    #6000669 -

After several days of begging and harassing various administrators to change my name due to security concerns, it is done.  I just got back from vacationing with Jacque Cousteau and Sam and was so excited about the experience I told everyone at my job how I met them, including my Shroomery screenname.  And then instantly regretted it.  Not that I expect them to actually come here and cyber-stalk me, but you know, it was a valid reason to be paranoid. 

Plus, three years of 'EllxxxxShxxx' was enough.  It was time for a change.  Praise Ythan.  :thumbup:

So please call me Moth.  Ellemy is dead.  I suspect she perished in the Wilderwood while covered in body paint, or something.

Edited by MOTH (08/27/06 08:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: MOTH] * 1
    #6000674 -

So does that mean you will actually get inked?


--------------------
Swimming in the environment

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: MOTH] * 1
    #6000687 -

:sheepie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: MOTH] * 1
    #6000701 -

Now I'm reminded of The Mothman Prophecies and am scared


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: mycofiliac] * 1
    #6000705 -

mycofiliac said:
So does that mean you will actually get inked?



No...I just love paint to an absurd degree.   

A tattoo artist won't work on my skin.  (I don't feel like getting into 'why' at the moment)

Basically, over the last week, Ellemy died, became the all-powerful GODDESS MOTH, and then Moth was completely annihilated a day later.   

Fortunately, I think her death only made her that much more powerful.  *cue dramatic movie music here.*  :smirk: :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: MOTH] * 1
    #6000712 -

I'll be sure to read your journal tommorow, err later today to see if I can catch up. Life Love and Harmony Peace;)


--------------------
Swimming in the environment

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: MOTH] * 1
    #6000747 -

If you tell everyone your old SN in the first post,
all they have to do is search for you name, will see this post
AND CAN CONTINUE TO CYBER STALK YOU.
Not to freak you out or anything. Best of luck dear :smile:


--------------------
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: Kerbouchard] * 1
    #6000912 -

hmmmm I wish you kept your old name, but I accept your new one.

Moth

P.S. Tell me about your avatar. Where did you find it?


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Edited by hobbitcg (08/27/06 07:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: The_Hobbit] * 1
    #6000928 -

yeah.. same here i actually just got a name change also.. i couldnt handle being OHSBRAVE06 anymore.. i graduated months ago and refuse to have anything to do with my school


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: MOTH] * 1
    #6000944 -

MOTH said:
Fortunately, I think her death only made her that much more powerful.  *cue dramatic movie music here.*  :smirk: :crazy2:



I'm happy to hear that her death has become more of a positive thing.
:heart:
Sam


--------------------
:heart: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: Kerbouchard] * 1
    #6000984 -

Flowda said:
If you tell everyone your old SN in the first post,
all they have to do is search for you name, will see this post
AND CAN CONTINUE TO CYBER STALK YOU.
Not to freak you out or anything. Best of luck dear :smile:



Well, I had to announce my presence so that nobody is confused.  Maybe I'll delete this post later.  Or just delete my other screenname from the post. 

You're so sweet.  :grin: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: The_Hobbit] * 1
    #6000989 -

hobbitcg said:
hmmmm I wish you kept your old name, but I accept your new one.

Moth

P.S. Tell me about your avatar. Where did you find it?



Google = 'world tree.'  :wink:

I think everyone will grow used to the new name in due time.  I am a new person, as far as I am concerned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: MOTH] * 1
    #6001028 -

Nice to meet you :smile:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: Cepheus] * 1
    #6001172 -

like a moth to a flame huh?
i'll miss your avatar and that picture :sad:

watch out for the lizzards :tongue:


--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: MOTH] * 1
    #6001487 -

Name changes always fuck me up.  It'll take a while before I remember who you are when I'm reading through posts.

But Moth is an OK name so I'll respect your desires and call you Ellemoth until I can remember it. :smirk:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: Banez] * 1
    #6001500 -

Banez said:
yeah.. same here i actually just got a name change also.. i couldnt handle being OHSBRAVE06 anymore.. i graduated months ago and refuse to have anything to do with my school



After shroomphunker gave you a bad rating because he thinsk your still in high school?

What a jerk idiot.

Edited by TheMadConductor (08/27/06 12:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: MOTH] * 1
    #6001504 -

I like yer new name better.  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: ClammyJoe] * 1
    #6001505 -

TheMadConductor said:
Banez said:
yeah.. same here i actually just got a name change also.. i couldnt handle being OHSBRAVE06 anymore.. i graduated months ago and refuse to have anything to do with my school



After shroomphunker gave you a bad rating because he thinsk your still in high school?

What a jerk idiot.



I'm sensing a flame in this post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: MrJellineck] * 1
    #6001523 -

Watch it or I'll give you something to sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introducing...me. [Re: ClammyJoe] * 1
    #6001538 -

Nice, a threat too. Simmer it down, noob.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's your Screenname's History!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Apollyphelion 9,134 109 08/07/12 08:59 PM
by jffdjt23231256
* Allow me to introduce my self nismo145 1,784 19 08/04/08 03:36 PM
by IdeLOLogies
* I introduced 3 to the world of psychedelics Platinum 1,535 18 07/22/08 01:45 PM
by Platinum
* i guess i should introduce my self... even if it is a little late
( 1 2 all )
chaospilot 1,773 28 09/29/05 01:09 AM
by Fospher
* introducing myself and in need of advice hikuri 1,408 13 01/22/08 05:05 PM
by hikuri
* let me introduce myself :) countryboysmoker 604 10 10/30/04 06:41 AM
by JettaJay
* Couldnt find an introduction thread :( SaturnGlass 450 4 05/12/06 06:56 PM
by SaturnGlass
* ! Massachusetts introduces bill to legalize marijuana
( 1 2 3 all )
twighead 6,141 46 01/29/13 03:12 PM
by AnonymousRabbit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,139 topic views. 5 members, 21 guests and 138 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.