Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
311 show in Atlanta
    #6000552 -

I know some of you fuckers were there, I met PurpleKush.

For those of you that went: What was your opinion?

My opinion: fucking brillant show. #2 tie on my list with the anniversery show. This was my 9th 311 show. They played some rarities... And sold out a 19,000 person venue.

For the real 311 fans on the shroomery, here was the set list:

This isn't in order, but its what they played..

Are You Ready
Transistor Intro/secret song
Summer of Love
Do You Right
Feels So Good
Fuck The Bullshit
Applied Science
Nutsymptom
Six
Purpose
All Mixed Up
Down
Freeze Time
Flowing
Rub a Dub
What Was I Thinking
Beautiful Disaster
Amber
You Wouldn't Believe
Wake Your Mind Up
Creatures
Beyond The Grey Sky
Still Dreaming
Love Song
Frolic Room


Jebus god. I'm still in awe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 311 show in Atlanta [Re: Gumby]
    #6000727 -

I was working the fast food joint in Marietta and we got slammed after the 311 show! I wish I could have gone! By the way its my B-day today, anyone wanna take me out shroomin?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 311 show in Atlanta [Re: Gumby]
    #6000779 -

I'm pissed, this will be my 4th 311 show missed in Atlanta.

i would have made more of an effort, but I hate Hifi buys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 311 show in Atlanta [Re: deryl]
    #6002910 -

but its not too bad if you jump the fence... or so i've heard :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 311 show in Atlanta [Re: Gumby]
    #6003219 -

YES!! the show was fucking awe inspiring. "beyond the grey sky" was amazing. "summer of love" and the long ass drum solo were also highlights. this was only the second time ive seen 311 but i could tell that this was a special show.

i cant really remember, but i think yall got there after the wailers had already started. they also played a great set, the first time ive heard reggae music live and i couldnt help but dance with the whole crowd. pepper was also good, those guys sound a lot like sublime to me.

also, lawn seats kick ass at hifi buys. fuck chairs.


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 311 show in Atlanta [Re: PurpleKush]
    #6003232 -

we trip the shrooms fantastic, shit gets drastic
:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 311 show in Atlanta [Re: Jilkman]
    #6003545 -

Jilkman said:
I was working the fast food joint in Marietta and we got slammed after the 311 show!  I wish I could have gone! By the way its my B-day today, anyone wanna take me out shroomin?



Happy Birthday! :rastana:


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Went to the 311 concert at Virginia Tech. MacBluntski 1,265 12 08/24/06 02:01 PM
by numonkei
* Atlanta Flooding
( 1 2 all )
PurpleKush 2,317 21 09/25/09 02:25 AM
by urSEXYnurse
* 311 live in Chicago 8-2-03, *PICTURES* Snobrdr311 1,158 14 03/25/09 04:48 PM
by pinkfloydms
* New 311 record
( 1 2 all )
Snobrdr311 4,502 29 07/24/03 11:29 AM
by funwithdxm
* 311 summer tour, live concert pictures inside. Snobrdr311 1,492 11 08/04/03 04:42 PM
by Snobrdr311
* Northeast 311 fans.... anyone going to the shows? Gumby 900 12 07/19/07 09:09 PM
by Boom
* Happy 311 Day! Gumby 665 10 03/11/09 09:54 PM
by gotfungus
* 311 Concert In Cleveland, Oh OSUbucksfan 1,262 10 07/20/06 10:53 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
799 topic views. 6 members, 283 guests and 157 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.