Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fav mel gibson movie?
    #5951778 -

Despite all the contraversy, and people saying "I will never watch a Mel Gibson movie again" etc. I was just wonder two things:

1) Do you think his remarks were that serious, where you wouldn't watch his movies anymore?

2) what is your fav Mel Gibson movie?

mine

1) No, he has the right to his opinion.

2) Braveheart!!! "some men are longer than others." LOL


--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fav mel gibson movie? [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5951790 -

Braveheart, because he gets what he actually deserves


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fav mel gibson movie? [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5951808 -

1) Jews get picked on all the time. Who gives a flying fuck? (Oh yeah... the Jews do!) :lolocaust:

2) Braveheart

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fav mel gibson movie? [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5951875 -

Mad Max is pretty cool, but Lethal Weapon 1 is deffinately the best.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fav mel gibson movie? [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5951903 -

I would say braveheart


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fav mel gibson movie? [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5951905 -

Even if Mel Gibson drank the blood of jewish people I'd still watch his movies, i really don't care about his religion or politics.

I really liked the patriot and braveheart.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fav mel gibson movie? [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5951906 -

I actually haven't seen Braveheart...

Of the ones I've seen (And this is the only one I remember) I liked Mad Max a lot.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fav mel gibson movie? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5951914 -

1. I could give 2 shits..

2. I liked when he did the voice of Rocky in Chicken Run.
Heh, just jivin'. Mad Max 1 and 2.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fav mel gibson movie? [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5952050 -

Pocahontas is alright. I like the song "Colors of the Wind".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fav mel gibson movie? [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5952071 -

....WHAT WOMEN WANT!!!!! thats my favorite...
psyche....i liek the Patriot


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fav mel gibson movie? [Re: apfrommsp]
    #5952149 -

I enjoyed What Women Want to be completely honest


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fav mel gibson movie? [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5952234 -

Who doubted he was a anti-semite before? It was just him actually voicing what he believes straight out this time. I do appreciate most of his movies (braveheart, the patriot) with the exception of the passion and his series on the hollocaust (why in the world they would give a nazi the go ahead to air that I'll never know).

I hate the man for who he is and what he believes, but how can I know that other directors/actors of other movies I enjoy wouldn't also disturb me if I only knew what kind of person they were?

DNKYD, it's nice to see we have such compassionate people amoungst us.


--------------------
Psychedelic Jar Project

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong." -Voltaire

"Everything that I accepted as being true up to now I acquired from the senses or through the senses. However, I have occasionally found that they deceive me, and it is prudent never to trust those who have deceived us, even if only once." -Descartes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fav mel gibson movie? [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5952863 -

PinballWizard said:
Pocahontas is alright. I like the song "Colors of the Wind".



He did John Smith's voice or something? I never knew that. I also haven't watched it tho. I do like the song "Colors of the Wind" tho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fav mel gibson movie? [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5952976 -

i liked the mad max series. he played the character perfectly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fav mel gibson movie? [Re: relativexistance]
    #5952986 -

Gallipoli - excellent film

Gibson is a douche though!


--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fav mel gibson movie? [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #5953047 -

the mad max and lethal weapon movies


--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mel Gibson....(Poll) DellComputers 975 16 08/01/06 03:29 PM
by ivi
* World Trade Center [Movie]
( 1 2 all )
FurrySheep 2,668 37 08/10/06 07:23 PM
by mntlfngrs
* What is your favorite movie?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
kilroy69 6,619 81 08/26/15 01:04 PM
by Devon420
* What's the lamest movie you've seen in the past year
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,628 33 06/12/05 10:05 PM
by Harbinger
* Reccomend me some good movies.
( 1 2 all )
Great Scott 2,425 26 09/20/06 06:16 PM
by Atheist
* Post some good movies you watched lately.
( 1 2 all )
Toddo 3,414 39 12/19/06 10:18 PM
by DannyT
* the movie "Hackers" is sooo fucked for soo many reasons
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 5,049 40 04/29/06 12:48 AM
by Birds_Can_Swim
* was apocolypto good? DeadPhan 510 13 03/07/07 03:34 AM
by jewunit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,029 topic views. 10 members, 12 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.