Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Grinder residue
    #5931007 -

I use an electric coffee grinder to grind my weed and after a while a thick but very fine dust heaps up in some places. So I scraped the grinder out today, rolled it into a joint and boy that stuff was a really great smoke. It got me very high very quick but in a different way from the usual stone. It just felt really good. Or maybe it was some kind of placebo thing  :smirk:
There's still half left so that will get me another fine joint.

Here's a pic of the scraped stuff:




And a picture of the grinder with part of our first harvest.



We're in the process of trimming our buds. It's hard work, especially because we dried the stuff before we trimmed the buds.


--------------------
futuretribe.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: cybrbeast]
    #5931012 -

Hah, I doubt that it was a placebo.. made similar looking fine/powdered shit myself - it was pretty strong.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: cybrbeast]
    #5931023 -

Yeah that stuff will get you SUPER stoned!!! :yesnod:

We call it "kiff" around here, or "crystal".

It's mostly the resin heads from the weed, so it contains a VERY high % of THC.

If you grind it properly, you should be able to get it so ONLY the resin heads stick inside the grinder, and no leaf/bud dust at all. When that happens, you can press the kiff into some REALLY nice hash :wink:

Three cheers to coffee grinders!


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: trendal]
    #5931039 -

That stuff is nuts.
I have heaps of that saved up in my grinder I squish it down and only scrape it when I want a special smoke.
It looks & smells so nice.
I should get a pic.
The last grinder I had I didn't scrape until it broke(maybe a little but not much)
When I did scrape there was like 18 grams of crazy evil shit.
If you can handle a full cone straight you see colors, and the flavor is that of a thousand mixes.
All this talk of "kiff"  or "crystal", I call it dust, makes me want to scrape some, I think I will.:bongload:


--------------------

Edited by UnderNose (08/05/06 01:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: trendal]
    #5931042 -

I guess I could use bubble bags to make stuff like this from our trimmings. But I think I'd rather try to make honey oil  :laugh:

UnderNose:
how big is your grinder if 18 grams of that stuff fits in it?
Yeah I had the idea it was more psychedelic in nature. I thought that must have been the placebo bit because THC is THC right? But maybe it was a different mix of other cannabis chemicals than I usually smoke.

Edited by cybrbeast (08/04/06 10:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: cybrbeast]
    #5931055 -

THC is a psychedelic...just not a very strong one so most of the time people don't really notice the psychedelic effects.

But if you smoke enough of it, or smoke a nice bowl of kiff, or especially if you eat a bunch....you'll definitely notice :wink:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: cybrbeast]
    #5931057 -

Thats a ton of that shit man! I dont have the will power or weed to buld that much up. Although i have a circle plastic "Herb Grinder" and it presses alot of that to the side making it really dark green and hard like a rock it take alot of hot metal to get the shit loose but it FUCKS me up. I assume its just like hash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: cybrbeast]
    #5931066 -

Quote:
how big is your grinder if 18 grams of that stuff fits in it?
Yeah I had the idea it was more psychedelic in nature. I thought that must have been the placebo bit because THC is THC right? But maybe it was a different mix of other cannabis chemicals than I usually smoke.



Not massive, I squash it down so the stuff in there is very solid I have to use a knife so dig it out,
When I had that 18g of shit me and my friends were like stoned zombies for 3 weeks, After that the crappy bud around here was never the same
I agree it is much more psychedelic plus It has a lot more tar than weed. If you focus you can see strange visual distortions, Sometimes It makes me hear shit to.
MMMMM I'm scrapin me some dust


--------------------

Edited by UnderNose (08/04/06 11:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: cybrbeast]
    #5931126 -

:drooling:


Yeah, kif is great :smile:

I bought a second coffee grinder from the goodwill store ($2) specifically for bud, however, its been kinda dry around here, and I haven't had a need to use it...


Enjoy :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: absolute zero]
    #5931181 -

My grinder is a multitasker, I've tried scraping it before but along with that comes old mushroom powder too :frown:


--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: cybrbeast]
    #5931214 -

Honey oil is so easy to make, with AWESOME results!  Done it many times before, go for it!  :bigweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: cybrbeast]
    #5931219 -

definitely kif. lucky bastard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kief


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5931234 -

Heres a pic of 1.3g of kief that I just scraped :drooling:  :bongload:  :crazyeyes:  :weirdeyes:

This can be rolled into hash very easily. If you cure it for a few weeks or months you have some A grade shit.
But I'm just gonna put this on top of some cones of bud:grin:

Edited by UnderNose (08/04/06 11:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: UnderNose]
    #5931241 -

mmm ... i wish i had some. i have pot, and i could probably get kief easily, but i'm far too lazy.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5931259 -

If you get a coffee grinder and whiz up every time you smoke(which if your like me is when the bowl is empty)
You will have that much in a day or two.
after 2 weeks of squishing it in so it wont fall out you'll have a shitload.
To bad I am in Australia I could blow you out with some keif. Oh well:sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: UnderNose]
    #5931268 -

i have a coffee grinder ... it's used for coffee, go figure. :smirk: not that it really matters. kief is just nice to have when you run out of buds. like a really potent backup supply.


EDIT: i can't spell.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Edited by Acidic_Sloth (08/04/06 12:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5931279 -

I have one for coffee to, ah coffee and kief that sounds like a nice combo

Hay where in the world are you anyway???(If your paranoid thats OK):paranoid:
And why are you acidic and sloth like:grin:

Edited by UnderNose (08/04/06 12:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: UnderNose]
    #5931313 -

Loc: ainrofilac

that's california backwards.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5931352 -

Cool, I should have noticed that but I'm pretty smashed.
I'm being an insomniac it's like 4:30am:eek:shit last time I looked it was 3:00am,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grinder residue [Re: trendal]
    #5931362 -

trendal said:
THC is a psychedelic...just not a very strong one so most of the time people don't really notice the psychedelic effects.

But if you smoke enough of it, or smoke a nice bowl of kiff, or especially if you eat a bunch....you'll definitely notice :wink:



I know, but yesterday when Robot was here I think I was more stoned, but it didn't have that psychedelic edge to it.

UnderNose, I'd think if I tried that the kief would just be ground up with the rest of the weed when it reaches a certain size.

Anybody know where I can get a good kiefing screen?


--------------------
futuretribe.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Herb Grinders
( 1 2 all )
Captain Caveman 2,401 29 07/15/09 01:08 PM
by Captain Caveman
* Being charged with Grinder possession >_>?? *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
shroomep 2,471 28 01/21/13 09:12 AM
by trippinballs420
* new bong, new grinder.
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,798 23 03/20/10 06:48 AM
by RobMarley420
* Looking for Good Marijuana Grinder... Its Pat 3,439 15 01/16/12 01:23 PM
by SheikCorp
* Why is every Grinder made out of aluminium? bob5 997 14 07/21/16 10:08 PM
by That Man
* Couple Questions About Grinder Hash-Please & Thank you Bigfeely123 485 11 09/03/15 12:07 PM
by SoulButter
* breaking up good nug? (without a grinder)
( 1 2 all )
the bizzle 4,802 29 09/13/09 08:36 AM
by RobMarley420
* Anyone have this grinder?
( 1 2 all )
Dionili 1,197 21 06/05/11 09:05 PM
by wocka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,745 topic views. 3 members, 117 guests and 221 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.