Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Small name jam bands
    #5879906 -

Well, the pub is dead tonight so I figured I'd make a random post.

I'm not a huge fan of jam bands. The only jam bands I've found that I like have been bands from my state (Georgia).

These are the two jam bands I dig right now:
-Perpetual Groove
-Keller Williams


What are yours? Do you have any similar bands to reccomend?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: Gumby]
    #5879913 -

Ekoostik Hookah

Mostly only ohio people know about them. Get indica and sativa. Good band.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: Gumby]
    #5879915 -

where in Ga does keller williams play?

sounds familer


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: CaptainH13]
    #5879927 -

CaptainH13 said:
where in Ga does keller williams play?

sounds familer



http://www.kellerwilliams.net/dates.full.htm

That's his latest. To be honest, I'm not sure he's from GA. But the only people I know that listen to him are from GA.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: Gumby]
    #5879961 -

I've heard plenty of Keller Williams shit and I live up in Cali. I wouldn't exactly call him a jam band though. I've also heard some Perpetual Groove.


--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:




"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: pantsboy]
    #5880134 -

Keller Williams is a one man band and he's from Fredricksburg, Virginia... get it right people. And you didn't even mention Widespread and you're from GA.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: pantsboy]
    #5880137 -

P Groove = ownage. I saw a show of theirs. It was amazing.

They're not a jam band in the traditional sense, but a jam band in my mind. Wonderful music.

I only drank at their show, but I could imagine how awesome it'd be on any other substance. The lights were amazing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: HaightAshbury]
    #5880140 -

HaightAshbury said:
Keller Williams is a one man band and he's from Fredricksburg, Virginia... get it right people. And you didn't even mention Widespread and you're from GA.



I had no clue on Keller. I'm not a huge Widespread fan, but they're pretty good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: Gumby]
    #5880151 -

If you like the disco biscuits, check out this band called green lemon..... i think. I ran sound for them, and thats what I relate them to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #5880179 -

i like any kinda jam really, my fave is this homemade jam i get at the farm thats like 2 miles away, and the jars i can use for later as they are widemouth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: Dreeker]
    #5880205 -

ur dumb. plz don't talk ne mor. kthx.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: Gumby]
    #5880221 -

railroad earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: Gumby]
    #5880232 -

i like both keller and p groove. I havent seen p groover yet but, i've seen keller several times and he puts on a great show everytime.

as far as widespread goes- i thought they where just ok for a long untill i saw them live in berkley while visiting a friend. The show was absolutly incredible. everyone there was goin crazy. I havent seen widespread in the same light every since.

some bands must be seen live to really "get it"


--------------------
:goose:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: Rahie]
    #5880234 -

Rahie said:
railroad earth



railroad earth is a great band as well. they seem to be gaining popularity quickly and it seems just a matter of time before they explode on the scene hardcore.


--------------------
:goose:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: Dimmy]
    #5880271 -

I have seen p-groove 2-3 times live, they are great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: Gumby]
    #5880401 -
Log in to view attachment

here's a duo from raleigh. it's just drums and keys, but these guys don't really need anyone else in the band. they are some funky motherfuckers.

here's one song..it may be a bit too long, i'm not sure. check out their site though if you want more. http://www.mayhap.net/multimedia.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: Gumby]
    #5880815 -

Check out Lotus, Umphry McGee, Lake trout, Leftover Salmon, there is a crap ton of others out there too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: Gumby]
    #5880831 -

keller is cool, nvr heard p-groove

local jambands near me that are worth checkin out if they come near you
Lazlo hollyfeld---they have free shows on archive.org
check em out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: HarvestTheBrain]
    #5880836 -

uberfunk is cool, young kids playing music is always good to see, excessive use of wah though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small name jam bands [Re: Gumby]
    #5880919 -

One Under. These guys blew everybody away at a late night show at a fest I attended. They were great, played a couple STS9 songs as well.

You put Keller Williams under small name? Ok then, I will add moe to that, even though they aren't small name.


--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jam bands - it took me too long too appreciate them! freddurgan 1,606 18 08/01/04 03:47 PM
by bluedolphin
* What's your favorite jam band?
( 1 2 all )
acidhead1279 3,750 23 03/01/05 04:07 PM
by Redstorm
* what do you think of jam bands? Anonymous 1,100 7 09/19/04 09:51 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Have The Dead ever commented on other jam bands?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
LearyfanS 13,596 104 09/09/11 09:38 PM
by PiRepeating
* Jam Bands? NHShroomer22 1,012 11 02/14/06 12:37 AM
by schmutzen
* Need a good Jam Band Festival :(!!!!!! MushyHead420 836 6 02/02/06 09:49 PM
by Shroomism
* How do YOU know if a jam band is good? Vulture 520 4 03/18/04 10:26 PM
by Vulture
* Jam Band Cruise- Phishgrrl 952 14 08/30/04 07:23 PM
by Mykey

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,446 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 181 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.