Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: blissedout]
    #5826075 -

I guess back when I started posting, every reply killed the thread, simply because there weren't enough users to get a real discussion going.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: blissedout]
    #5826076 -

We should start threads and just reply to ourselves or to eachother.  :rotfl:


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: NobodyCares]
    #5826082 -

Haha, link it up and I'll bump it!


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: eris]
    #5826088 -

hi guys


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: eris]
    #5826090 -

Yeah, asking me to link things is a bit much. Remember you're talking to the guy who just figured out the magical reply function.


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: Dobie]
    #5826094 -

What up Dobie?


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: NobodyCares]
    #5826095 -

NobodyCares said:
We should start threads and just reply to ourselves or to eachother.  :rotfl:



We basically do that, now.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: NobodyCares]
    #5826096 -

Just by viewing your profile for a second, I can see all of the threads that you started.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/dosearch...isplaytype=main


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: eris]
    #5826101 -

I don't start threads, I end them.


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: Dobie]
    #5826105 -

dobie! it's about time you got here!

What are you doing?


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: blissedout]
    #5826108 -

:lol:

good point.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: NobodyCares]
    #5826112 -

I have ended them by the 100s! :crankey:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: eris]
    #5826114 -

hey I am still here, but I get all the attention and I look like the dork for leaving, as soon as I get here, I have to leave..even known I got to get up hella early...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: eris]
    #5826116 -

That's why you're the original.  :bowdown:


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: Skunk420]
    #5826120 -

Well have a good night. :cheers:

I hate having to get up early. :sad:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: Skunk420]
    #5826123 -

I gotta be up at the crack of noon, being up in the morning at all's a bitch.


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: eris]
    #5826128 -

whats up dude i just got off work and smoked a bowl leaving to oregon country fair tomarrow


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: eris]
    #5826132 -

eris said:
I have ended them by the 100s! :crankey:



I think I have a shitload of killer last posts, too. It's sad, really.

:stoned:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: eris]
    #5826133 -

Sometime we all have to do it.

peace


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: Dobie]
    #5826136 -

Sounds good - I saw your post in the gathering forum, wish I could make it some how. :sad:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* !!!***!!! *** LNC LSD LNC LSD LNC LSD *** !!! *** !!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
TM 19,627 233 05/06/06 09:34 PM
by cotdagoo
* LNC ©®! * 2 = LNC ©®!LNC ©®!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
theuser 21,156 152 05/08/06 04:23 AM
by theuser
* LNC Thor's Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
TYL3R 29,169 459 08/06/05 01:53 AM
by Shroomism
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Banez 12,776 265 09/27/05 02:34 AM
by Todcasil
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
theuser 16,499 255 05/18/06 03:53 AM
by Dobie
* Woah no LNC?? am I just too drink?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 7,636 124 10/23/05 05:34 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
thegatewaydrug 6,591 92 11/08/05 03:34 AM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* LNC DIE MOTHER FUCKERS!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
theuser 3,822 65 04/17/06 04:36 AM
by Birds_Can_Swim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,092 topic views. 2 members, 35 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.