Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: NobodyCares]
    #5825982 -

It's hard to tell who you are talking to, if you keep replying to yourself - I'm guessing you mean re: all?


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: eris]
    #5825985 -

:lol:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: eris]
    #5825986 -

I'm always talking to myself. I figure whoever reads it reads it...that or I'm just an idiot who can't work the forum.


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: eris]
    #5825989 -

some people dont know how to use the quick reply function yet...I think?  :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: NobodyCares]
    #5825990 -

I'm gonna have to go with the latter.;)


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: blissedout]
    #5825992 -

I'm just too busy with important existential issues to figure out who I'm responding too. :rolleyes:


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: NobodyCares]
    #5826003 -

Im through. NobodyCares:

Nobody here cares.

Some people get it, and nobody preaching is going to change them.

we change ourselves.

Im through.

I love you guys.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: NobodyCares]
    #5826005 -

Say whatever you feel you need to make yourself feel better.:grin:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: NobodyCares]
    #5826008 -

Well I talk to myself in real life all the time, I think of it as "thinking outloud".

Don't think I've ever talked to myself on a forum before... oh wait, I have - in my journal.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: Todcasil]
    #5826014 -

We can only change ourselves and hope that the change for the positive is noticed and influences others to follow suit.

:heart:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: Todcasil]
    #5826021 -

Peace man, and much love.  :peace: :shineon: :peace:


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: blissedout]
    #5826025 -

I agree completely, I just said it in a flowery, long-winded, tangental way.


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: NobodyCares]
    #5826030 -

Hey I will be happy when I am done with my 2 beers and go to bed..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: Skunk420]
    #5826041 -

That sounds good. I'm getting ready to crash myself. I only have one beer left though :smirk: Kind of bored today.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: eris]
    #5826044 -

It's been one of those lazy Wednesdays.  :bigjoint:


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: NobodyCares]
    #5826052 -

Haha, what made you pick "thread killer" as a title? I've been killing threads since the beginning of the shroomery. :sad:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: eris]
    #5826057 -

The first thread I ever posted on died with my first post. Hence, my title. That and my habit of saying things that are hopelessly awkward/impossible to reply to.


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: NobodyCares]
    #5826065 -

I've had the exact same thing happen - 130 people viewing the pub, yet I'll make a post and it will get like 3 views and 0 replies as it sinks into nothingness.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: eris]
    #5826068 -

True that. My post about San Pedro identification had like 1 view and 0 replies.  :tongue:


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let there be LNC [Re: eris]
    #5826072 -

I've had my fair share of those!:lol::sad:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* !!!***!!! *** LNC LSD LNC LSD LNC LSD *** !!! *** !!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
TM 19,627 233 05/06/06 09:34 PM
by cotdagoo
* LNC ©®! * 2 = LNC ©®!LNC ©®!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
theuser 21,156 152 05/08/06 04:23 AM
by theuser
* LNC Thor's Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
TYL3R 29,169 459 08/06/05 01:53 AM
by Shroomism
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Banez 12,776 265 09/27/05 02:34 AM
by Todcasil
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
theuser 16,499 255 05/18/06 03:53 AM
by Dobie
* Woah no LNC?? am I just too drink?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 7,636 124 10/23/05 05:34 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
thegatewaydrug 6,591 92 11/08/05 03:34 AM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* LNC DIE MOTHER FUCKERS!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
theuser 3,822 65 04/17/06 04:36 AM
by Birds_Can_Swim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,092 topic views. 3 members, 37 guests and 298 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.