Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Digital Art?
    #580423 -

Hmm... Will people start to think about computor made pics as "art"?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Art? [Re: asleki]
    #583023 -

prob as soon as people make pic with computers.......hey wait, that happeneda long time ago....holly shit,

WTF are you talking about? I've yet to hear anyone reject computer made art as art


--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Art? [Re: asleki]
    #583025 -

oh i see, you from sweeden.........all the big titted hot girls got you brain in a jumble......you are forgiven


--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Art? [Re: MeltingPenguin]
    #583205 -

Fuck no... people in general dont consider computor generated pictures as art... mayby something to look at, bot not art...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Art? [Re: asleki]
    #583377 -

I remember a conversation like this back in high school... I lived in a small town and computer art was a new concept that people had trouble with. Ever since I got out of that hell hole I haven't really ever ran across it as an issue. It's always been art since then, who tells you it's not?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Deleted [Re: asleki]
    #584980 -

Content Removed.

Edited by Jared (04/01/04 01:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Art? [Re: asleki]
    #590648 -

I'm studying at an art college at the moment, half of my friends are in Photography & New Media. The others are in Design, all they or I produce on the computer I consider art, and above that my school and many respected artist's do. Do you not consider Marcel Duchamp's Fountain a work of art? I will go as far to say anything fabricated by man is in a sense Art.

roy


--------------------
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nunclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Art? [Re: roykinn]
    #590708 -

I will go as far to say anything fabricated by man is in a sense Art.

god bless you... and i will go one step further and say making love is an art.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Art? [Re: Anonymous]
    #590823 -

Right on Smack-

roy


--------------------
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nunclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fluoro inspired digital art (1280x1024) *DELETED* Mezcal 1,220 7 04/28/07 12:21 PM
by Blastrid
* New digital art - Titled "Film" JacquesCousteau 1,029 8 10/20/04 10:11 AM
by JacquesCousteau
* Another (hopefully inspiring) angle on digital art Spoolohay 1,244 7 01/25/04 08:27 PM
by Phluck
* Here is some digital art of myself I did last year... phEight 700 2 04/14/05 12:57 AM
by SuperMario
* New Digital Art! Blastrid 1,190 10 01/19/07 04:18 PM
by chunder
* Some Digital Art PICS chemistry 807 5 04/19/05 07:09 PM
by chemistry
* Cosmosis video w sweet digital art! Ryan07 429 1 09/29/08 09:55 AM
by Gupta
* Some basic Art questions (Other Artists please reply!) Northernsoul 1,424 6 09/02/04 03:59 PM
by Northernsoul

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,396 topic views. 1 members, 4 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.