Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Acinaxuz [Re: Acinaxuz]
    #5774962 -

oh, i got really drunk and became more clumsy than usual ... which is kinda hard to do because i'm really clumsy. anyway, i fell down and went boom.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Acinaxuz [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5774977 -

aws.  sry  :bongload: will clear you right up :laugh:


--------------------
:~:~:~:~{ * }~:~:~:~:{ * }:~:~:~:~{ * }~:~:~:~:

All posts are made with only the intent to entertain myself and should ONLY be read with the understanding that they are FICTICIOUS. I do not warrant information I provide for use in illegal activity of any kind nor do I condone it for any reason. Furthermore, I am not, I have never, nor will I in the future, take ANY part in illegal activites.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Acinaxuz [Re: Acinaxuz]
    #5774988 -

the percoects help more. ^___~


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Acinaxuz [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5774997 -

oooh touchet!


--------------------
:~:~:~:~{ * }~:~:~:~:{ * }:~:~:~:~{ * }~:~:~:~:

All posts are made with only the intent to entertain myself and should ONLY be read with the understanding that they are FICTICIOUS. I do not warrant information I provide for use in illegal activity of any kind nor do I condone it for any reason. Furthermore, I am not, I have never, nor will I in the future, take ANY part in illegal activites.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* welcome back ChinaCat!!! Krishna 1,346 4 04/02/04 10:41 PM
by Hooty
* Welcome Bit_Slice!
( 1 2 3 all )
Jim 4,549 46 12/16/05 06:21 PM
by goobler
* Please welcome OneWhoHasSeen (my husband) to the Shroomery!
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,800 37 11/24/04 08:11 PM
by MOTH
* please welcome my roomate to the shroomery
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 4,501 35 05/12/06 02:15 PM
by Microcosmatrix
* Welcome me *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
friggest 4,209 30 11/02/05 09:20 PM
by gdman
* Let's send "Welcome to The Shroomery" PMs to jeno
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,222 25 01/23/09 05:56 AM
by vinsue
* I'm the new guy. WELCOM ME!
( 1 2 all )
ninjaaron 4,767 36 07/09/07 11:56 AM
by California
* Welcome Bowers Yarry 887 11 03/14/06 06:25 AM
by Konnrade

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,083 topic views. 3 members, 76 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.