Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Welcome me [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4884933 -

OMG, now Aegis and Hella are gunna get banned...










HELLA_TIGHT said:
_Aegis_ said:
felix said:
_no_[/image]



HELLO. :crazy2:



That's the first time I've ever seen that in the pube.



Edited by OneMoreRobot3021 (11/02/05 09:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welcome me [Re: ixitwistedixi]
    #4885086 -

"Dude thats the worst pic ive ever seen in my life and has officially as of 30 sec. ago scared me forever......"

dont worry dude. first time i saw that i thought things would never be that same. but youll heal... in time.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welcome me [Re: Moonshoe]
    #4885091 -

:goatse:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welcome me *DELETED* [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4885534 -

Post deleted by friggest

Reason for deletion: feel like it


Edited by friggest (11/02/05 08:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welcome me [Re: friggest]
    #4885536 -

I like to listen to classic rock tripping.


--------------------
:cannibal::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::cannibal:

"The truth is you're the weak and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welcome me [Re: _Aegis_]
    #4885552 -

Fuck Genre.

I like Shpongle, 1000 Mics, Material, Azzidine, Praxis, Funkadelic, Boards of Canada, King Crimson, Aphex Twin.

Right now I'm listening to Bill Laswell vs. Submerged on Ohm Resistance - absolutely the sickest D&B I've ever heard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welcome me [Re: felix]
    #4885575 -

oh, I thought you wasn't allowed to post hello.jpg in the pub

:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welcome me [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4885583 -

How come? It looks fake to me.


--------------------
:cannibal::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::cannibal:

"The truth is you're the weak and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welcome me [Re: _Aegis_]
    #4885621 -

It's not fake.
There's a whole subculture of people who stretch out their asses. Hello.jpg is only the most famous image.


And if it weren't for the internet, you'd've never learned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welcome me [Re: phi1618]
    #4885692 -

Well that just sounds like great fun!


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welcome me [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4885807 -

and the last...


welcome to the shroomery friggest!


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* welcome to texas
( 1 2 all )
trampis 2,100 38 01/03/06 09:33 AM
by trampis
* welcome back ChinaCat!!! Krishna 1,346 4 04/02/04 10:41 PM
by Hooty
* Welcome Bit_Slice!
( 1 2 3 all )
Jim 4,549 46 12/16/05 06:21 PM
by goobler
* Please welcome OneWhoHasSeen (my husband) to the Shroomery!
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,812 37 11/24/04 08:11 PM
by MOTH
* please welcome my roomate to the shroomery
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 4,501 35 05/12/06 02:15 PM
by Microcosmatrix
* Let's send "Welcome to The Shroomery" PMs to jeno
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,222 25 01/23/09 05:56 AM
by vinsue
* I'm the new guy. WELCOM ME!
( 1 2 all )
ninjaaron 4,767 36 07/09/07 11:56 AM
by California
* Welcome Bowers Yarry 887 11 03/14/06 06:25 AM
by Konnrade

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,209 topic views. 1 members, 33 guests and 177 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.