Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I Wish I Shopped at Home Depot
    #5749302 -

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/14/home.depot.drugs/index.html

Quote:
(CNN) -- Large quantities of drugs were found inside merchandise from at least two Home Depot stores in Massachusetts, and authorities are investigating, police said Wednesday.




That means someone didn't like the fact of free drugs and turned them in.  Asshole retards.  :mad2:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wish I Shopped at Home Depot [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5749309 -

Goodie two-shoeseses will be the end of us all.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wish I Shopped at Home Depot [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5749375 -

you never know when its a set up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wish I Shopped at Home Depot [Re: goobler]
    #5749439 -

Is that an insider tip? :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wish I Shopped at Home Depot [Re: Noetical]
    #5749446 -

mmmmm....could be

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ! Massachusetts introduces bill to legalize marijuana
( 1 2 3 all )
twighead 6,141 46 01/29/13 03:12 PM
by AnonymousRabbit
* Marijuana Decriminalized In Massachusetts and Michigan. !!
( 1 2 3 all )
TM 4,906 44 11/05/08 01:22 PM
by Phish_Dude
* Shutting Down Local Head Shops Astral Piper 979 4 05/03/07 10:41 AM
by pasteface
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 3,731 37 12/19/08 02:58 PM
by pong
* so i was just up in massachusetts cokane 695 8 01/23/09 07:36 AM
by TreeMoss
* Fresh glass straight from the shop :)
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 4,323 39 03/13/05 09:54 PM
by jackgreen
* Grocery Shopping On The Honor System - Technology ROCKS!!!
( 1 2 all )
TM 2,775 27 03/08/09 01:44 AM
by vinsue
* Anyone work cashier at office depot or best buy, got a question... HUBSonDUBS 970 17 04/02/06 06:08 PM
by DieCommie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
609 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.