Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
I found about ten species on cenratl FL cow field how many actives are out there in FL?
    #5745586 -

I found three strains growing from dung one looks alot like copes but no blu staing IM taking prints now another were yhese tiny thin and very conical caps I only found two Ive never seen these before the caps look deep purple and black in the gills and they were paper thin and the stems are like a piece of string and I saw alot of caps ranging from 1 to 4 inch whiter than cubes on top not as much yellow and the gills were pinkish red Im guessing a non active amanita and I found alot of rippled caps looking very much like liberty caps on rotting branches do libertys grow down here I usaully only pic cubes but and copes but I see the blue stain so I know for sure a lot of times in dont even pic copes they are reallly weak arent they? Well I was just woderin whats up with all fungi on my field and no cubes whats up with that I havent picked this field before I just came back to fl in feb after the gathering I havent been down to my spots in 8 yrs Im waiting to make sure there out before I take the drive If theres any orlando area heads out there pm me if your tryin to do somethin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found about ten species on cenratl FL cow field how many actives are out there in FL? [Re: homegrownusa]
    #5746088 -

What's wrong with your "." key? Jesus...


--------------------
Assassins do it from behind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found about ten species on cenratl FL cow field how many actives are out there in FL? [Re: HaightAshbury]
    #5746296 -

thanks for the reply!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found about ten species on cenratl FL cow field how many actives are out there in FL? [Re: homegrownusa]
    #5746309 -

Hehe. Pressed ctrl+f and typed "." and the first one to show up in these posts was from HaightAshbury. :smile:

Listen to what he says, it's rude to never press <return> or <.>, so if you want someone to help you out, the least you could do is make your text readable in return.


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bones-Skeleton In COw fields...Spooky orizon 3,912 18 09/30/03 04:32 AM
by Smurfydoo
* Re: ?Dangers of being in a cows field?
( 1 2 3 all )
TriGuy 17,284 42 12/16/99 12:20 PM
by Abaddon
* where else besides cow fields should I look? mrshroomy 2,788 4 06/06/01 03:39 AM
by oO_wombat_Oo
* shroom found in switzerland cow field ID please Monsieur_Bleh 2,139 3 07/26/04 09:06 AM
by superblingtheory
* How do you get into the Cow fields?
( 1 2 all )
bongoboy2000 4,635 25 08/27/17 10:15 PM
by Alan Rockefeller
* I live in WI lots of cow fields shrooms possible to get????? killershroomssuck 1,410 7 07/23/04 02:41 AM
by Gumby
* over picking a cow field.
( 1 2 all )
MESCALATO 7,988 37 06/11/04 08:12 AM
by MESCALATO
* Re: Methods of getting into a cow field? Anonymous 9,455 13 01/03/00 07:59 PM
by Psylosymon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
991 topic views. 1 members, 8 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.