Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I think I got punked, anyone know pharmaceuticals?
    #5726660 -

Alright, I recieved some "adderall" from a friend not too long ago, and everyone knows that adderall is usually in the XR capsules, or maybe that's just all I've seen, I don't know. Anyway, she gave me nine tablets. She said that there were two kinds, one kind were a centimeter in diameter, and white with CIFB 10 printed on the outside. The other kind I didn't look at closely because well, I popped them after she gave them to me, and if it wasn't adderall, I'd have some sort of surprise adventure right? So I take all four of the other kinds (I believe they were a bit bigger, but I don't remember the imprints, and it was an off-white) and within the hour nothing really happened except for a slight off-balanced feeling in my head. I thought it was just taking a little while, because it did give me energy, just not the ass-kicking alertness that adderall has. I took three more of the other kind once the hour passed, and my friend and I smoked a bowl after he got me to take four 5-HTP pills with vitamin b6. I knew I was faded, but I couldn't really feel it. My friend was on a real adderall XR and the 5-HTP, and he tripped balls all day and night and didn't sleep. So my question is; does anyone know what those pills were? And did I make a bad decision by mixing all of these different substances? I didn't throw up or bad trip, so if it harmed me I have no idea of how. Anyway, I hope someone out there knows the answer to my crazy situation. =D

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I got punked, anyone know pharmaceuticals? [Re: PolarBear420]
    #5726752 -

adderall really isn't a "tripping balls" kind of drug.

pill id's are against the rules.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I got punked, anyone know pharmaceuticals? [Re: deryl]
    #5728115 -

Im pretty sure the white CIFBs are ritalin (look at a pill ID site to confirm it, dont go by my work) since its against the rules ill say it again - DONT GO BY MY WORD, CHECK IT ON A PILL ID SITE FIRST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I got punked, anyone know pharmaceuticals? [Re: PolarBear420]
    #5728132 -

if ashton kutchner showed up and gave you a hug while smiling like an idiot then there is a 85% chance you were indeed punked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I got punked, anyone know pharmaceuticals? *DELETED* [Re: PolarBear420]
    #5728307 -

Post deleted by dr_gonz

Reason for deletion: f

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I got punked, anyone know pharmaceuticals? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #5728405 -

The real question is, where you able to get all your homework done...?  :grin:


--------------------
I :heart: Psilocybe weilii...:mushroomgrow:

"I think of going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience like going to the grave without ever having sex."
-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I got punked, anyone know pharmaceuticals? [Re: PolarBear420]
    #5728470 -

PolarBear420 said:
My friend was on a real adderall XR and the 5-HTP, and he tripped balls all day and night and didn't sleep.




--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I got punked, anyone know pharmaceuticals? [Re: PolarBear420]
    #5729903 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Bad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How hard would it be to get a script for adderal?
( 1 2 all )
underfliptown 3,783 28 02/21/12 04:35 PM
by millzy
* Rolling and Adderal sincerelylexo 1,516 16 03/08/14 12:32 PM
by Galvie_Flu
* The Punk Rock Music Thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
hamloafM 16,350 211 06/08/14 11:16 PM
by r00tuuu123
* Punk Rock?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
insomniac20 7,445 90 03/25/13 02:29 AM
by Deadkndys420
* All You Punks
( 1 2 all )
Sick_Of_It_All 3,932 29 05/20/04 11:28 AM
by Slite
* Is adderal worth it in your opinion?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ieatpussyandbacon 4,971 62 01/18/14 11:57 AM
by weshroom
* How many mg of adderal XR = adderal normal? Ginto 689 6 02/16/13 04:50 PM
by Ginto
* Pubbers Say Punk is Dead, but I say Greatful Dead is dead!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JTHM 8,007 73 02/10/05 01:37 PM
by blissedout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
945 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.