Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Awesome Illusion [Re: barfightlard]
    #5723106 -

I thought it was a scam, that it went straight to colour when you put the mouse over. then i moved my eyes and it was black and white, awesome!


--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome Illusion [Re: barfightlard]
    #5723154 -

bellylard said:
Not an illusion...cover up the dot or put your mouse on the image right away and it does the same thing...



huh... that picture has no color.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome Illusion [Re: Annom]
    #5725439 -

Annom said:
bellylard said:
Not an illusion...cover up the dot or put your mouse on the image right away and it does the same thing...



huh... that picture has no color.



shit your right....way cool illusion!!!


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* album covers in folders of win xp In(di)go 1,344 15 11/18/03 01:13 PM
by In(di)go
* The hyenas break cover and stream through the meadow... PapaverS 993 4 08/26/03 12:55 PM
by eric_the_red
* Grateful Dead covers
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 7,988 74 02/22/21 05:41 PM
by QM33
* .
( 1 2 all )
Yrtlzmo 1,979 22 04/24/04 11:20 PM
by Spiff
* Modest Mouse
( 1 2 all )
RoKiSdEaD 1,992 23 08/20/04 01:19 AM
by Yrtlzmo
* Any Color You Like! Time 774 6 01/12/04 11:44 AM
by HidingInPlainSight
* Phish
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Adom 14,077 116 12/21/02 08:43 AM
by
* Awesome short movie sir tripsalot 1,261 16 05/12/04 08:47 PM
by kosmic_charlie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,658 topic views. 2 members, 44 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.