Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
any audioslave fans out there?
    #5719240 -

they've got a new cd comin out at the end of the month. So does Underoath and Breaking Benjamin's got one comin out too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #5719346 -

Audioslave is fucking awesome, I've been waiting for their new album to come out for a while now.

I loooove Breaking Benjamin...their new album better be good. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5719506 -

Apparently there are no Audioslave fans here other than you and I.

Damn hippies...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #5719511 -

I don't like Audioslave. Their music strikes me as uninspired and boring alternative. It's a shame because Soundgarden was such a great band. I assumed that Audioslave would at least be decent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5719519 -

I thought they would be good because I liked RATM. I doubt Cornell has much imput on the songs.

When "Like a Stone" came out I liked it, but I listened to it recently and found it quite boring.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5719542 -

Have you listened to only their "big" songs, because plenty of their music on both albums seem pretty inspiring...

Check out songs that weren't only on the radio and you'll find some awesome ones.

Chris Cornell is such a prolific singer with excellent range. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5720214 -

I'm a huge Chris Cornell fan, so I like anything he's in. Didn't they just release one like a few months ago? I remember it being softer than their first album which is fucking GREAT.

Anyone heard Chris Cornell's solo album? I love it.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5720272 -

Chris Cornell - Euphoria Morning

excellent album. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5720282 -

Hell yeah man.  I think it's his best work aside from Soundgarden's Superunknown.  :cool:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5720300 -

I dont understand why people dislike him. His music is amazing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5720305 -

i like audioslave...they are the perfect supergroup chris cornell and the rest of the dudes from r.a.t.m awesome!


i do see ghost dogs when i trip..can't explain it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: ICGhostdawgs]
    #5720321 -

RATM > Audioslave

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: Atheist]
    #5720333 -

I didn't like RATM's singer. He was obnoxious and couldn't even sing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5720354 -

oh man

but the energy!

i dunno i always thought his shit was raw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: Atheist]
    #5720407 -

There's no doubt he had energy and was very lively. He just wasn't the right singer for the talented band he had behind him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5720583 -

Some music math:

Rage + Soundgarden = 10 * Audioslave


--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: supercollider]
    #5720625 -

Rage Against the Garden?


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any audioslave fans out there? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5720629 -

*sound machine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Audioslave *DELETED* supernaut 873 18 04/17/05 12:55 AM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Chris Cornell of soundgarden and audioslave passed away.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TNK 2,427 65 05/23/17 12:17 AM
by pur3bind
* Grateful Dead show downloading help...(Get the music!)
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 12,273 22 06/13/10 12:21 AM
by skunkjar
* Audioslave has own island LloydChristmas 701 8 08/11/06 09:10 PM
by frostbitten
* Any Beatles fans.
( 1 2 all )
The_Red_Crayon 2,032 23 03/15/04 11:13 AM
by Anonymous
* Cornell '77 IAmTheWalrus212 340 0 08/07/04 07:02 PM
by IAmTheWalrus212
* Joe Rogan Experience Brought me here. Any other fans? My introduction post.
( 1 2 all )
TheBearJew 1,678 36 03/13/18 12:10 PM
by Great Scott
* hey doors fans.... KingOftheThing 2,568 11 07/07/05 12:01 AM
by Bobo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
778 topic views. 6 members, 63 guests and 299 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.