Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5716951 -

Michael Keaton = good all around Batman

Val Kilmer = Good Bruce Wayne, bad Batman

George Clooney = good batman, bad bruce wayne

Christopher Bale = good batman, okay bruce wayne with room for improvement


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5716955 -

Thanks man.  :thumbup:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5716964 -

I have a PhD in Batman Studies.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5716974 -

Tight.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5716984 -

I though Cillian Murphy's take on Dr Crane was top notch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5716986 -

OH my gosh, Kevin says the exact same thing about Batman vs. Superman, haha. 

I like him better too...although I was more fascinated by the Joker, who I found deliciously creepy.  But that's because the villians hold a special interest for me.  :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5717004 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I have a PhD in Batman Studies.




ok what does the charity Wayne Foundation do or for?


--------------------


Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5717012 -

I know that some thorough breeds simply like to run faster then other horses. It's like the hundreds of mating rituals that occur within the animal kingdom in which one male has to impress the female through some simple act. It just comes natural to them. Plus I'm pretty sure trainers give the horses an apple or some rare treat only when they win a race, so the horse figures it has to run fast or else no apple.


--------------------
23 skidoo!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: MOTH]
    #5717013 -

Batman will always feel more real than Superman. I wish I had Batman on DVD, I would watch it right now. The old Michael Keaton one.

Jack Nicholson was a fucking inspiration as the Joker.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5717178 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Michael Keaton = good all around Batman

Val Kilmer = Good Bruce Wayne, bad Batman

George Clooney = good batman, bad bruce wayne

Christopher Bale = good batman, okay bruce wayne with room for improvement



You forgot:

Adam West = Still thinks he is Batman


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: Rose]
    #5717183 -

:lol: Very true.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5717185 -

And while I motly agree with your assessment, isn't it a bit scary that Keaton was the best?

Doesn't seem right... still.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: Rose]
    #5717189 -

It doesn't seem right, but it really really just clicks all the same.

What do you think of this new Superman fellow?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5717194 -

I dunno. My friends dad is a racehorse trainer.. he insists that the horses love racing. But, he isn't exactly a neutral source on the matter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5717198 -

Supe's a bit of a dope (Blue tights and a cape!)... but with Singer directng... it'll tide me over 'till Spidey 3. :smile:


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: Rose]
    #5717205 -

I just reread "The Dark Knight Returns," it's such a joy to whip out and leaf through every now and again.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5717209 -

Batman was my favorite until I graduated from college. Now Spidey is my fav.

He has superpowers... and he has finals too!

I finally get the humor.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: Rose]
    #5717214 -

Hmm...fair enough, I'd definitely go Spidey over Superman too.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5717221 -

I never read comics growing up (I could only afford to collect baseball cards... I'm sure you understand the quandry I was in)... so I am just getting my feet wet. Movies and cartoons have provided 90% of my mythology.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do the horses know they're racing? [Re: Rose]
    #5717230 -

I've only recently, i.e. the last five years or so, developed a real love for baseball. Now I'm unhealthily obsessed.

But when I was little, and collected cards, i didn't really care at all. I still have a bunch of them though, I recently broke them out to see if they would be worth anything to sell so I could have a little money on the side. I still have em sitting right here.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,728 35 08/03/04 08:29 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Post Pics of Your Book Collection
( 1 2 all )
Penguarky Tunguin 1,860 28 05/21/06 09:49 PM
by Snaggletooth
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,439 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* The race that attracts you the most?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
SirTripAlot 35,767 100 01/01/09 02:22 PM
by uber_aj
* check out my collection
( 1 2 3 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 1,806 47 06/23/05 11:50 AM
by Krishna
* What do you collect?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 7,261 74 03/03/05 09:43 PM
by NuperSova
* do you collect anything?
( 1 2 3 all )
danlennon3 4,225 51 04/01/06 12:14 AM
by danlennon3
* Car Accident & the shitty human race
( 1 2 3 all )
Jenny 6,893 42 06/05/05 08:07 PM
by myndreach

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,058 topic views. 5 members, 6 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.