Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Northern Ohio...I say screw it
    #5710351 -

Been here for 5 days for work. Have only been able to work for 1.5 of those days. Anyone ever been to Findlay? What the fuck is there to do here? I have found a local bar where the waitresses look like they get a nightly beating. Getting sick of looking at them but there is nothing else in this damn place. I hate life right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northern Ohio...I say screw it [Re: HSIHd]
    #5710366 -

Go to Toledo and then you will fell great about Findlay. Ok, maybe there is more to do in Toledo, but the 10 or so times I've been in Toledo I spent every second wishing I was somewhere else...such is the state of ohio...


--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northern Ohio...I say screw it [Re: HSIHd]
    #5711146 -

Is findlay by sandusky?

Sandusky has somewhat of a nightlife.

You can always take up fishing :smile:


--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

..............

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northern Ohio...I say screw it [Re: Schwip]
    #5711834 -

.

Edited by Tangerines (12/19/12 03:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northern Ohio...I say screw it [Re: Tangerines]
    #5711881 -

Only bad part is that I dont have transportation. No way to get any where. Thats what makes it real bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northern Ohio...I say screw it [Re: HSIHd]
    #5712035 -

yeah i dont mind living in columbus too much.. its a pretty nice city.. theres always shit going on somewhere


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northern Ohio...I say screw it [Re: Banez]
    #5712060 -

OHSBrave06 said:
yeah i dont mind living in columbus too much.. its a pretty nice city.. theres always shit going on somewhere



OSU class of `84. Been workin' up in Cleveland since. I lived off campus, and I think I went out EVERY night of the 5 years I was down there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jerry Sandusky officially sentenced
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Nifflerz 2,612 61 10/11/12 11:37 PM
by PeterGriffin467
* No More Doctor Shopping In Ohio daimyo 4,491 4 02/16/12 02:11 PM
by badchad
* To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming Afroshroomerican 649 18 06/07/08 12:45 AM
by four20snakeman
* Ohio baseball team's bus crashes; 6 dead Dark_Star 1,144 5 03/02/07 04:25 PM
by Dark_Star
* im screwed.. only serious replies please
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
PerfectlyDefectd 4,937 137 05/17/06 06:14 AM
by vinsue
* Ohio Gathering 2005
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Ripple 9,746 140 08/26/04 09:51 PM
by Zero7a1
* smoking banned in ohio bars
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 6,058 46 11/08/06 12:39 PM
by BuddahKillah
* Ohio State vs. Community College Banez 1,212 14 06/02/06 02:08 PM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
648 topic views. 4 members, 115 guests and 204 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.