Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mimosa Hostilis Seeds Shelf Life
    #5645693 -

I plan on getting some Mimosa Hostilis seeds soon. I won't have anywhere to plant or take care of them for about 3 years but since they are getting harder to acquire, I thought I should get them soon. I will have a greenhouse setup when I buy my house and am wondering how long these seeds will survive and what to do with them or where to put them to make them last longer.

Azen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mimosa Hostilis Seeds Shelf Life [Re: Azen]
    #5645834 -

Quote:
Mimosa hostilis is a perennial evergreen shrub


...Start 'em off as  house plants. You got a windowsill, right? They are thick shelled seeds, so I'd think they would last a few years in a cool, dark, dry place.Think I'll order some myself... :cool: Try reposting HERE...You'll get a better answer...  :goodluck:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* !!Louisiana Fucks Us; possession of amanitas, morning glory seeds, salvia, datura.. possibly illegal
( 1 2 3 all )
C20H25N3O 6,809 40 11/15/09 01:01 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Happy 4th of July Cannabis Indica Seeds from SE Asia mjshroomer 594 2 07/04/05 01:35 PM
by Roadkill
* Bananas (short shelf life guaranteed post) LuciferSam 999 13 01/31/06 04:33 PM
by Phychotron
* deciduous or evergreen?
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 2,213 44 10/10/06 06:10 PM
by nightkrawler
* Don't Leave Books On Your Windowsill Madtowntripper 801 9 06/08/08 06:41 PM
by boxcarguy07
* Mimosa.... lsd25icu812 696 6 02/28/07 06:16 PM
by Koala Koolio
* The Seeds - "Tripmaker" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,144 4 07/12/04 09:54 PM
by Learyfan
* Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds
( 1 2 all )
Kenny7822 4,475 26 04/04/05 07:25 PM
by Shnezbit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
752 topic views. 6 members, 11 guests and 60 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.