Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Coast to Coast with Art Bell
    #5634693 -

Anyone know what station this is for the NY area?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coast to Coast with Art Bell [Re: Animals]
    #5634711 -

If you don't get an answer here, try asking on this newsgroup.

I've heard the show a few times. It's interesting, even if the guy is nuttier than a bag full of squirrels.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coast to Coast with Art Bell [Re: Animals]
    #5634734 -



--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coast to Coast with Art Bell [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5634764 -

Thx! I loved his interviews w/ Terence and Dennis McKenna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coast to Coast with Art Bell [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5634767 -

I listen to it quite frequently, if nothing but for a good laugh. I enjoy listening to George Norry just as much as Art. Up in toronto it comes through on 610 and 640, not sure about ny. Some of the guests and callers are complete nuts though. It can be pretty amusing at times.


--------------------


"Tell me the cost, I can pay let me go, tell me love is not lost.
Sell everything, without love day to day insanity's king."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coast to Coast with Art Bell [Re: wharfrat12]
    #5634778 -

wharfrat12 said:
I listen to it quite frequently, if nothing but for a good laugh. I enjoy listening to George Norry just as much as Art. Up in toronto it comes through on 610 and 640, not sure about ny. Some of the guests and callers are complete nuts though. It can be pretty amusing at times.



I don't know if you've happened of heard one of his specific interviews with Terence McKenna where someone calls in and calls Terence "a disciple of Satan."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coast to Coast with Art Bell [Re: Animals]
    #5634803 -

Can't say I've heard a single interview with Terence.:shrug: There happens to be this one dude who on three seperate occassions I've heard has called in and claimed to be lucifer in the flesh. Art will listen to his insanity for a bit then just cut him off and laugh.:lol:


--------------------


"Tell me the cost, I can pay let me go, tell me love is not lost.
Sell everything, without love day to day insanity's king."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coast to Coast with Art Bell [Re: Animals]
    #5634804 -

Does anyone have any other recordings of Terence other then the ones on Terence McKenna land? Any bought recordings or anything like that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coast to Coast with Art Bell [Re: wharfrat12]
    #5634815 -

wharfrat12 said:
Can't say I've heard a single interview with Terence.:shrug: There happens to be this one dude who on three seperate occassions I've heard has called in and claimed to be lucifer in the flesh. Art will listen to his insanity for a bit then just cut him off and laugh.:lol:



Haha thats great. I've never heard the show live but today some kid at my college came up to me and started talking about Coast to Coast when he saw I was reading DMT: The Spirit Molecule. He said they mentioned the book the other night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coast to Coast with Art Bell [Re: Animals]
    #5634819 -

PM me regarding those two questions.  :laugh:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coast to Coast with Art Bell [Re: Animals]
    #5634836 -

I enjoyed the shows done late in Art's career, when he started getting sarcastic.

There was nothing funnier than some braindead hick calling in, spouting nonsense, and getting humiliated on international radio when Art said something witty. :lol:


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coast to Coast with Art Bell [Re: Konnrade]
    #5634865 -

Are the shows they broadcast now no longer live?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coast to Coast with Art Bell [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5634866 -

McKennaDMT said:
PM me regarding those two questions.  :laugh:



done and done.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coast to Coast with Art Bell [Re: Animals]
    #5634872 -

They have a live show everynight. Art is in the off on vacation but if you tune in right now George Norry will probably be hosting. check out http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ to see what tonights topic of discussion is.


--------------------


"Tell me the cost, I can pay let me go, tell me love is not lost.
Sell everything, without love day to day insanity's king."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coast to Coast with Art Bell [Re: Animals]
    #5634900 -

Animals said:
Does anyone have any other recordings of Terence other then the ones on Terence McKenna land? Any bought recordings or anything like that?



http://mckenna.psychedelic-library.org/

weird, I was actually listening to the terence on art bell when I saw this post. I listened to it once like 3 years ago and just decided to listen to it again today. crazy synchronicities

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coast to Coast with Art Bell [Re: phalloidin]
    #5634933 -

MrTryptastic said:
Animals said:
Does anyone have any other recordings of Terence other then the ones on Terence McKenna land? Any bought recordings or anything like that?



http://mckenna.psychedelic-library.org/

weird, I was actually listening to the terence on art bell when I saw this post. I listened to it once like 3 years ago and just decided to listen to it again today. crazy synchronicities



Have all of those :[

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Strassman on coast-to-coast AM shymanta 1,646 7 09/03/06 04:01 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* MJ - The Interview Exclusivuea World Spirit 2,243 19 03/15/05 05:17 PM
by Jim
* George Jung interview Adom 1,459 8 11/06/14 02:40 PM
by Atreyu
* The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism...
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 6,452 34 04/05/05 10:58 AM
by In(di)go
* WeAreAllOne - The Only Interview You Need
( 1 2 3 all )
World Spirit 3,197 43 09/16/05 06:14 PM
by World Spirit
* Exclusive Interview With - Enter - by Roadkill RoadkillM 1,668 5 03/14/05 11:22 PM
by delta9
* Interview with David Icke
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 4,451 23 12/05/04 11:26 PM
by Vvellum
* Neuro: No, not Neo...Neuro, the exclusive interview 2005 World Spirit 3,694 16 03/27/05 05:40 AM
by redgreenvines

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
766 topic views. 4 members, 16 guests and 64 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.