Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619717 -

Hows your roll going man, what print was it that you dropped tonight?

I've got 2 pink VW's that are supposed to be really good. :yesnod:

On another note I took a couple rips and I'm feeling really good now. :stoned:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5619725 -

pink? I have never seen pink rolls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5619727 -

A blank white/blue. :shrug: It is working great. I have a lot of energy but no one to chat to cept here.

I'm working a bit but I have no concentration, maybe I'll just dance around. :lol:

How is your beer going?


Oh if anyone wants to add me to their AIM or MSN PM me. ;P


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619739 -

negative, flaming attention.. as usual, if I get any at all. Out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #5619742 -

There's a lot of different pink prints..

Well so I seen when looking for a report on the pink vw's anyhow. :lol:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=3161


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5619753 -

mattzdope said:
There's a lot of different pink prints..

Well so I seen when looking for a report on the pink vw's anyhow. :lol:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=3161



Hey man, you eat one and I'll take 1 more (very unusual for me though) and we can chat it up, maybe that's lame, I dunno, I'm bored. :lol:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619761 -

I'd drop one but I'd rather save them bro. Also I'm nicely buzzed on quality greenage now. :bigblunt:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/550254944/2444931830090362719OUGFsx


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619764 -

Ah alright man, 2 different worlds, I understand.

(edit) nice greens!


--------------------
:heart:

Edited by theolduser (05/12/06 12:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619772 -

Thanks bro. It's definitely quality bud, very stoney. :chugbeer:

Glad you're having a good roll man. I'll get in that mode sometime this weekend. :grin:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619777 -

It's pretty good. I should have waited cause now I'm kinda bored and rolling lol. I just got excited.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619836 -

Slow LNC. =/

I thought it was going to be hopping too.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619900 -

Heya! I just got home. I have been on a winning streak at the poker table! I'm up 275 bucks, so far.

I got some really great rolls, a few nights ago. Blue with blue specks. The stamp was weird. It had 3 stripes with a 4th line running diagonally through the others. I couldn't make it out beyond that, but they were incredible! I am on the manhunt for more of those!! Glad to hear you're having a good roll. I miss the good ole days of the mdma/mda pills. those were stellar! White double dones(sp?). The best ever.

Anybody still around?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: blissedout]
    #5619929 -

I am sir!


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619933 -

How long ago did you eat your roll? Is is smackey? I fucking abhor smacked out rolls!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619936 -

I might take 1 more. Is that safe man? I haven't had e in a long time and I'm out of drugs for 2 months but prob more like 4 months.

I don't wanna die, fry, whatever.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619938 -

How many have you taken? If you can type, then I think you are far from frying. What's the stamp/color?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619942 -

It's whitish blue. No stamp. It "felt" clean... the dude said is was clean too and I trust the guy.

I've only ever taken 1 pill per session.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619945 -

Oh. Well, I have taken up to 7 pills in a night and I'm fine.:crazy2:

Go for it!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619947 -

K. Only time though. I prooooooooooooooomise. :crazy:


So what are you up to man, wanna chat on aim or msn or something I'm bored outa my skull, kinda.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619951 -

Man, I hate to tell you to eat another bean and bail, but I have alot a soil tilling to do tomorrow. I have to get some shut eye. I will stay up with you, on a later date, though. I hope you have a magical night! Find something to do, because it's draggin ass, in here! Goodnight my friend and happy trails to you, until we meet again!:dancing:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LnC...alright, let's drunk people congretate...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
MOTH 13,035 225 01/08/06 12:24 PM
by Freeker
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
lsdandfrisbee 4,901 126 06/12/06 04:07 AM
by TheCow
* LNC -|- WTF ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT?!?!?!?!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
theuser 6,504 87 07/17/06 09:14 AM
by Iamthewalrus
* LNC 5/6/06
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
TYL3R 4,892 80 05/07/06 07:28 AM
by msJblank
* I need randalflagg!
( 1 2 3 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 5,111 50 09/24/05 12:11 AM
by Tranceharper
* Randalflagg vs. Bank Trust Fund Assholes
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,228 35 10/05/05 08:53 PM
by RandalFlagg
* LNC? yui
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
XUL 9,163 187 06/09/06 08:38 AM
by Hanky
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
KristiMidocean 9,814 235 01/11/06 04:56 AM
by blueferret

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,335 topic views. 7 members, 18 guests and 265 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.