Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5619625 -

skunk78395 said:
why be on here then? go wake her up...I am ready to sleep. I might just leave here for a few days. I am gonna go hang out with a few of my friends on the weekend anyway, this place is boring...!!!



Haha I just gave her a foot rub man, she is very tired and has to wake up to get to work tomorrow, you know, the rat race.

KristiMidocean said:
you have a girlfriend?? how long have yall been togteher? I bet she is hot you should post a picture of her boobs :smile: :discodance:



Haha, I told you before but I don't expect you to remember, I am married. We've been married for 5.5years and dated 2 years before. Marriage isn't for everyone but ours rocks, no drama shit like others.

:lol:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: eligal]
    #5619626 -

Holy fucking asscrackers, let me get off this forum before I lose my appetite.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619632 -

Good evening all.Spent the day working on my flowhood. Almost done.


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: jcdangerously]
    #5619641 -

:heart:


--------------------
:heart:

Edited by theolduser (05/11/06 11:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619654 -

Oh that right I remember... thats awesome./. Lets see her cha chas .. :smile:
tehehehehe


Hey kaptin! how are you this lovly night


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619660 -

Naw I got a lot of respect for her, haha. I can't be doing that. I'd even feel guilting posting my wang cause it's her wang to use, er, uh, fuckin e. Maybe I'm wierd. :shrug:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619662 -

ok, so today, I was thinking about gas prices... and it generally pisses me off when I think about the fucked-up current situation....

but then I thought about all the news I have been hearing about people coming up with new and inventive ways to battle or bypass gas prices, and now I think that this gas hike is a really good thing, because it is forcing Americans out of their complacency and forcing us to expend lots of time and effort on new energy sources and transportation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5619663 -

I've decided to sit on the pills tonight. Be back shortly, going to pack a small bowl and get a nice buzz going. :chugbeer: :gethigh:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5619666 -

Doing good. about to play a movie and go to sleep.


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619670 -

oh dont worry about that, I just get ignored 99% of the time in the LNC. when I am here anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: Skunk420]
    #5619672 -

skunk78395 said:
oh dont worry about that, I just get ignored 99% of the time in the LNC. when I am here anyway.



who knocked your ice cream cone on the ground today?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: theuser]
    #5619675 -

Heya skunk. :lol:

How's SLC treating you? Draper is nice tonight. ;P


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: Skunk420]
    #5619685 -

skunk78395 said:
oh dont worry about that, I just get ignored 99% of the time in the LNC. when I am here anyway.



:hug:  <-------  Big non-gay hug.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5619689 -

RandalFlagg said:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: Skunk420]
    #5619691 -



--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #5619695 -

psilocyberin said:
RandalFlagg said:







Buahahha.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: KaptKid]
    #5619698 -

alrighty .. yeah if you already have a beer buzz go with that


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #5619699 -

Brokeback Mountain I presume. I actually heard that was a good movie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5619703 -

sorry doc wants my attention Ill be back later aftre he passes out


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *** LNC! *** [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5619711 -

RandalFlagg said:
Brokeback Mountain I presume. I actually heard that was a good movie.



I'm not going to see it. I like my cowboys to be like clint eastwood.


--------------------
:heart:

Edited by theolduser (05/12/06 12:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LnC...alright, let's drunk people congretate...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
MOTH 13,037 225 01/08/06 12:24 PM
by Freeker
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
lsdandfrisbee 4,902 126 06/12/06 04:07 AM
by TheCow
* LNC -|- WTF ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT?!?!?!?!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
theuser 6,504 87 07/17/06 09:14 AM
by Iamthewalrus
* LNC 5/6/06
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
TYL3R 4,892 80 05/07/06 07:28 AM
by msJblank
* I need randalflagg!
( 1 2 3 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 5,111 50 09/24/05 12:11 AM
by Tranceharper
* Randalflagg vs. Bank Trust Fund Assholes
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,228 35 10/05/05 08:53 PM
by RandalFlagg
* LNC? yui
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
XUL 9,163 187 06/09/06 08:38 AM
by Hanky
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
KristiMidocean 9,816 235 01/11/06 04:56 AM
by blueferret

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,336 topic views. 4 members, 197 guests and 235 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.