Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Creative muvo tx fm - help! eek-
    #5609698 -

I bought a cheap Creative Muvo TX FM player...which is like an Ipod.  I tried importing tracks using the "creative organizer" but I don't even know how to use this software at all. 

I was messing with it for a while, at last i thought, I tried out the player and had songs playing......i switched about 5 songs then boom......the radio turns on and I never can find my songs again...they deleted I guess

Does anyone know how to exactly get these songs on the player using the "creative organizer" because I read all the FAQ's and I can't even use it....I tried using everything on the software and it just wont work for me... = (

thanks shroomerites !  :heart: :thumbup:

Edited by Psychedelics (05/09/06 08:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creative muvo tx fm - help! eek- [Re: Psychedelics]
    #5609743 -

on the left, click there is a list of devices, click on your device, and then click "import tracks" at the top. then find the one's you want.

if you can get that far, and need more help, let me know. i just got my zen 60gb the other day, and the software is fairly stupid. but that should be how to get to it. i imporeted a bunch of stuff into the wrong place at first.


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creative muvo tx fm - help! eek- [Re: Phychotron]
    #5609795 -

Thanks. Okay here is where I am. On the left side under "Sources" I see PC Music Library. Expanding this "pc music library" is Smart Playlists, Playlists, Recordings, [F:] MuVo TX FM, MP3'S, My computer.

Which do I click? One I click it, where exactly is this Import button to import the tracks into the player? I don't see it yet

thanks for the help bro <3


--------------------
If it don't make dollars it don't make sense $

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creative muvo tx fm - help! eek- [Re: Psychedelics]
    #5609802 -

Okay I clicked PC Myusic Library and it just imported the music, Now I see it over on the right hand side......it imported the songs over there in the list box....On top of the "burn cd" is Burn now, Burnlist, and CD....

what do I click now to import them to the player?

Edited by Psychedelics (05/09/06 08:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creative muvo tx fm - help! eek- [Re: Psychedelics]
    #5609840 -

your device should be in the list, see screen shot. i dont use the pc music library, cause it just makes it easier to import to player (on the right hand side, at the bottom, an up/down arrow pops it out, but you have to import things every time you add music)

device on the left, make sure you have it installed properly, you should have installed the software before the device (according to manual). Make sure the device is connected to pc and power is on (plug it into the power pack as well)




this will do sub-directories too


re-tag the files if needed. a must if they have no tags. will retag the selected files.


transfer starts


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creative muvo tx fm - help! eek- [Re: Phychotron]
    #5610010 -

Thanks dude I really appreciate the screen shots.... <3

Ok well everything works, but that "Now transferring" never comes up...the last screen I have is the creative import wizard which works, but I never get the transferring screen...it just takes me back to the main screen of Creative Organize. I just tried the player & went to recorded...says no presets so I don't know why that transfer screen didn't come up...any ideas?

thanks bro


--------------------
If it don't make dollars it don't make sense $

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creative muvo tx fm - help! eek- [Re: Psychedelics]
    #5610056 -

no clue. i messed around with the "record" thing at first, on accident, but it didnt transfer the tags over so i found this way.

i'm goin to sleep now, good luck with that, maybe someone else can help you out.


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creative muvo tx fm - help! eek- [Re: Phychotron]
    #5610090 -

Ahhhh I can't figure this out....I make programs too this program is really hard to use for me.....It should just be simple, load songs, then "Create Mp3 Tracks to record on player"

Is there any other software I can use , and still use this player with it?


--------------------
If it don't make dollars it don't make sense $

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creative muvo tx fm - help! eek- [Re: Psychedelics]
    #5611687 -

Hiya Psychedelic....

I have the same player...I just bought it too!

I can't get the tracks on either! I was wondering the same thing...if there's any software that will add them to the Creative player.....rather then use the creative whack software....

p


--------------------
K's up !!

"never hit your grandma with a shovel it makes a bad impression on her mind" - tiny tim

"Man is a little germ, on an unimportant rotball" str8 givin up the real layin low in the cut getting higher then a motherfucker....G to a T and its a fact to be exact...and thats how Koollay feels when I give up the real.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creative muvo tx fm - help! eek- [Re: Koollay]
    #5611906 -

Damn, this software is horrible that came with it.....I can't even figure it out.

does anyone know any software that would work for any mp3 player/ipod/creative player to import tracks to player?

pec


--------------------
K's up !!

"never hit your grandma with a shovel it makes a bad impression on her mind" - tiny tim

"Man is a little germ, on an unimportant rotball" str8 givin up the real layin low in the cut getting higher then a motherfucker....G to a T and its a fact to be exact...and thats how Koollay feels when I give up the real.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creative muvo tx fm - help! eek- [Re: Koollay]
    #5611962 -

Try this:

Dell DJ Explorer Version : 1.00.19 -> http://ftp.us.dell.com/app/R79510.EXE

No guarantee it'll work, but I think it might because as far as I know, Dell's DJ is actually made by Creative.

Can't hurt to try it and it's really easy to use.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buying MP3 Player downforpot 1,004 9 11/28/04 09:59 PM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* Is TX facist? yes'm
( 1 2 all )
FreedomFight 2,445 23 09/13/06 08:24 AM
by gotyerback
* last.fm *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
blink 1,107 23 02/12/07 03:04 PM
by Hypercube
* Last.fm Cubanaso 627 14 03/06/07 08:15 PM
by ToTheSummit
* how much should i pay for a fm transmitter for my ipod? ZippoZM 996 10 11/01/07 04:51 PM
by vladk
* Something like the iPod FM transmitter, but for a non-ipod freddurgan 491 3 07/22/05 05:57 PM
by Vvellum
* eek a mouse notapillow 732 15 06/20/05 10:20 PM
by cybrbeast
* Eek-a-mouse Phishe 486 9 10/16/07 01:07 AM
by Nemo_Hoes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,172 topic views. 5 members, 215 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.