Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleFreedomFight
Strange

Re: Is TX facist? yes'm [Re: Boglyn]
    #6055419 - 09/12/06 10:01 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I have no personal problem with the cops. I drive very well and always well above the speed limit, never a problem (because I look out for them). It just makes me mad that the police here can block off the road for no reason other than to give a guy a little traffic ticket and puff out their chest.

I am more refering to the general mindset of many of the people I have met here. In general, there is not much openmindedness and people are very submissive to ... well, all the things they have been taught to be submissive to since they were born. It is because I am from the "crazy state of California" that I see these things.

When you Texans visit California you will be making a similar post about how Gays can freely walk the streets and there are not 3 churches on every block and people can live and express their individuality or creativity without being shunned or accused of being anti-patriotic or anti-God. A bunch of hippies in california is what you will say...

--------------------
I do not grow anything illegal.
I do not sell anything.
I am, however, a very curious individual.
I also try to be helpful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
Re: Is TX facist? yes'm [Re: FreedomFight]
    #6055841 - 09/13/06 12:10 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

That was the most ignorant thing i have ever read. LOL ha ha ha ha ha.

By your statements above you are no better than the people you are calling out. In my opinion your a cry baby.

Yes TX is very Republican. I'm born and raised Texan, and I'm a liberal Democrat. Get over it. Yeah there are a lot of redneck idiots around but guess what there are a lot of Ignorant extremist liberals in Cali as well as republicans. No matter where you go it will be the same. Each state is going to lean one way or the other, but guess what that means in no way that everyone has the same mindset as you.

There are tons of free thinking Texans. All my friends and myself are. I wouldn't hang out with anyone that wasn't. And for your puffing chest comment about cops.. i seem to hear a lot about the LAPD and there bad ways. Also one cop does not represent all cops. You are stereo typing.. does that make you a bigot?

Your just whiny is all there is too it. Instead of looking for people that think like you in this area you would rather cry about things that don't even matter.
Get out more... find places where you might meet a person with similar interest.

Till then.. shut the fuck up. Unless your going to do something about it and try to make a change... just shut the fuck up.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

Loc: TX
Re: Is TX facist? yes'm [Re: bobjones]
    #6055962 - 09/13/06 01:09 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

bobjones said:
try to take comfort in the fact that you aren't in lubbock... :crazy2:

i wish i could  :frown:

Invisiblegotyerback
SpiritualAdvisor
Female User Gallery

Re: Is TX facist? yes'm [Re: Flop Johnson]
    #6056291 - 09/13/06 06:24 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I read thru this post expecting the "Texas is better than any other state in the Union" crap I constantly hear. Not here, congratulations Texans!

I noticed driving thru TX that when people turn left, or right I guess, they move way the hell over so people behind them don't have to slow down. Nice.

BTW cops are pretty much assholes anywhere you go.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains