Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!)
    #5544020 -

I went and picked out my new best friend, "Shane". I'm getting him in 3 weeks.





Actually, I arrived and the breeder just put him in my arms. That was all it took. Instant bond!

He is actually so chill, he fell asleep on my arm. His brother was whining constantly, even while my stepmom held him, totally disinteresting me in him.

EDIT:

Here's one more... I had to stretch and crop it.


Edited by TM (04/22/06 01:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: TM]
    #5544023 -

Awwwww!

I want a puppy so badly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: TM]
    #5544027 -

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: Redstorm]
    #5544048 -

puppies are such a responsibility... one day, i'll move to the norwegian countryside again, and then get a husky, but until that day, i much prefer playing with other people's dogs, that i don't have to take care of :grin:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: TM]
    #5544094 -

He's really cute :smile:

I recognize that front porch!

You should talk to them about getting Wellness food, if they still have some, they sell it at a great price, and it's literally the best dogfood you can buy.  Also, get a crate from them, they sell those for cheap too. 

Have a great time with your new best friend  :thumbup:

Oh, and how much are they giving him to you for??  Just out of curiousity.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5544098 -

:laugh:

I added 1 more pic. :wink:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: Liz]
    #5544111 -

Liz, I can't thank you enough for hooking me up with the best breeders I've ever met.

They're supplying 3 weeks worth of food, included with the purchase at the regular price of $650. (You got a REALLY special deal!)

I'm getting a crate from them too for $85.

Thanks again.

In case you missed my edit, here's the 3rd pic I added:



--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: TM]
    #5544123 -

You're welcome!
They're really awesome people, and they really care about their dogs, as well as what happens after they sell them.  Pete went there 2 days ago to get some more food from them, and brought Lucy, and they played with her a lot :smile:

I take it they mentioned hooking us up with a good price?  :tongue:  I worked with their son full time at the time when we bought her, so they were really good to us.

When we got her they also gave us a lot of toys, treats, a collar and leash, and stainless steel food bowls because we forgot to buy some at the store.  They even watched her for us for free for 3 and 1/2 weeks while we were in Antigua.  They are so awesome.  And after we got her we brought her back for some shots a few weeks later. 

Shane will love his crate.  It's important not to have it be too big for him at first, use the divider thing.  I'm sure they mentioned that already though.  So how old is he?  How old will he be when you get him?  He is damn cute, I'm sure you'll be so pleased with him.  :tongue2:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: TM]
    #5544160 -

Are you a biker by any chance?


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: Liz]
    #5544164 -

:laugh:

No, they didn't mention the deal they gave you and I didn't bring it up with them. It's okay though, unless you wanna call and maybe get them to take a bit off... :wink: :lol:

He was born on March 26th, so he's just 4 weeks old now... He'll be seven weeks old when I go get him... This three weeks is gonna DRAG by. :tongue:

I had an instant bond with that little guy... He was so comfortable on my arm and when I picked him up by his shoulders, or even under his ribcage, or when I turned him belly-up, he didn't squirm or whine at all, just smiled at me with his tongue out a bit. :tongue2:

:heart:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: TM]
    #5544183 -

Heh, if I thought they would take anything off, I would ask them to  :tongue:

Labs are awesome, I'm sure you're going to love him so much. 

We have some books on training and stuff if you want to read them...it's SO important to start training him right away!!!


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: ivi]
    #5544187 -

ivi said:
Are you a biker by any chance?



Gee, how did you guess?

I guess you missed this.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: TM]
    #5544199 -

Be careful, my cousin got smashed by a truck.


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: Liz]
    #5544203 -

I already love him and I got the sense that the feeling is mutual. :laugh:

YES, I'd love to borrow those books! I've been reading a lot on the web too. I also have a friend who's a professional dog obedeince trainer, so I'm gonna give her a call in a few months when Shane's ready for his first class. :smile:

Yeah, Lab's have always been my favorite dog, second being Goldens. Lab's are so damn smart and loyal and friendly and playful... I'm really anxious about this whole thing.

Check your PM's in a minute or two.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: ivi]
    #5544212 -

ivi said:
Be careful, my cousin got smashed by a truck.



So did I, 20 years ago. The odds of a thing like that happening twice are astronomical. I'm far more mature than I was then and I'm extra careful.

Thanks for the concern. :smile:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: TM]
    #5544230 -

woo! ivi and tm sitting on a tree... k-i-s-s-i-n-g

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: TM]
    #5544250 -

You may not even need obedience classes. Labs are so smart that theyre really easy to train. They're also walking stomachs - put food in front of them and they'll do pretty much anything. it's all about consistancy. suffer had Lucy trained in like, 2 weeks. I'll have him show you how he trained her to do the different tricks she knows now.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Edited by blinkidiot (04/22/06 02:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: Liz]
    #5544260 -

Yeah, I know the obedience training won't be neccesary if I do it all right.

So psyched... Thanks for all your help.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Edited by TM (04/22/06 09:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: TM]
    #5544347 -



:lol:  Just kidding. 

I'm sure you'll make a great owner.  Labs are wonderful dogs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) *DELETED* [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5544358 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Day at the Dog Park!! (Warning, lots of big pictures, excessive cuteness inside!)
( 1 2 3 all )
Liz 5,346 55 10/22/06 09:25 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* High-Level Biowarfare Lab to be Placed in Boston Ravus 1,281 5 08/23/04 11:11 AM
by Fade_To_Black
* (more) Puppy Pictures! (slow modem warning!)
( 1 2 all )
Liz 2,795 26 02/21/06 01:33 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Puppy Pictures!! (Warning, big files) Liz 941 11 01/24/06 07:10 PM
by Liz
* Heres a Pic of my Dog- Pit/Lab mix.
( 1 2 all )
Cryogenicz 7,519 31 10/02/04 10:59 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* What a wierd ass week [Warning, long ass post] eligal 963 8 03/11/06 02:30 PM
by eligal
* How I spent my holiday season (Warning: BIG pics)
( 1 2 3 all )
Liz 3,668 40 01/05/06 07:18 PM
by Liz
* Lab Rats
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 4,239 31 05/11/05 06:35 PM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,358 topic views. 12 members, 18 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.