Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
anyone going see Tool?
    #5540925 -

Tool announced shows on ticketmaster starting a few days after the cd is released. order tickets for all u.s. shows except coachella on 4-22-06, 10:00 am cdt


im going see them in dallas may 8. and it just rained. looks like ill have hunt reports for the hunting forum as well as a great time at the show. i ate mushies for A Perfect Circle and i am insanely psyched to see Tool on mushies


--------------------
Its cube season on the gulf coast.

Whats more natural than a man going out and collecting medicines?

I like to take the heavenly route to hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone going see Tool? [Re: back2growing]
    #5540944 -

Be fast getting your tickets. The Toronto show sold out in about 10 seconds this morning.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone going see Tool? [Re: barfightlard]
    #5541019 -

I was really excited to, until I saw that tickets are 66.66 before ticketmaster fees. Ouch!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone going see Tool? [Re: back2growing]
    #5541036 -

Tickets for the Oakland show go on sale tomorrow morning. I hope I can get mine quickly before they sell out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone going see Tool? [Re: Silversoul]
    #5541594 -

i'll be going to toronto


--------------------
there's no love in fear

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone going see Tool? [Re: alarmist]
    #5541735 -

i'm going to kansas city


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone going see Tool? [Re: Cloud9]
    #5543064 -

Im going to Coachella


--------------------
What is your major malfunction?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone going see Tool? [Re: pstupid]
    #5543507 -

Hell yeah Coachella!

Yeah, I saw the $66.66 ticket too... not really worth it since I'm paying a lot to see them the weekend before.

They'll be back around after Europe, and their live show will be better formed by then. (last tour, the end of the tour was better than the beginning). Although, It would've been cool to see them in a performance hall with superior sound...


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone going see Tool? [Re: Blastrid]
    #5543646 -

No such luck on getting Colorado tickets for me..... next time?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone going see Tool? [Re: ShattrdHarlequin]
    #5544678 -

I hope to god they come to Canada after Europe. I missed the Lateralus tour last time..so I must see them this time..hopefully they`ll play some tunes off lateralus to..


--------------------
"We contemplate the same stars, the Heavens are common to us all, and the same world surrounds us. What matters the path of wisdom by which each person seeks the truth? One cannot reach such a great mystery by a single path." - Symmachus, challenging the violent persecution of pagans by Catholic Roman emperor Theodosius I

"When you look at yourself from a universal standpoint, something inside always reminds or informs you that there are bigger and better things to worry about."
-Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rage playing at Coachella? Mickalopagus 1,473 11 04/11/07 09:06 PM
by unbeliever
* Coachella Valley Music and Art Fest emptywisdom 1,607 5 01/19/07 01:54 PM
by unbeliever
* Coachella...who's going? CaRnAgECaNdYS 847 9 02/01/06 07:45 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Tools next So Cal. appearance Mickalopagus 712 5 06/02/06 07:25 PM
by fireworks_god
* TOOL Ticket Strategy Viveka 962 6 05/03/06 06:35 PM
by Catalysis
* Coachella music festival Intheneed 580 6 01/13/09 12:42 AM
by thirdtragedy
* Tool - Live @ Coachella Music & Arts Festival gema 1,084 6 06/08/06 11:23 PM
by FleaAccela
* Coachella OneMoreRobot3021 903 9 03/12/05 06:51 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
859 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.