Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Spawning my WBS to H/poo
    #5486242 -

I've got 8 pint jars of SA knocked up. Five are fully colonized and the other 3 have a few loose WBS at the bottom. It seems that those jars have slowed up in colonizing the bottom. I'd say at least 95-97% is colonized, it's just a tablespoon or 2 of loose WBS that hasn't colonized and is taking forever. Could I still use these jars and just discard the uncolonized.

With my spawning to H/poo, I mix in the grains with the pasteurized poo, correct? My plan of pasteurizing is using this tek a la FooManShroom. By the way, I'm doing a 10 lb. mono tub. Does it sound like I got the right idea or even know what I'm talking about?  :smirk:


--------------------
Excuse me, while I kiss the sky...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spawning my WBS to H/poo [Re: ChronicBarry]
    #5486286 -

Everything sounds great. It is not as neccessary to have grain jars at 100% when spawning to poo. I fill my quart jars up, so there's always a few Tbs. of uncolonized grain rolling around in the jar. Just throw it out and use the colonized portion. Use all 8 pints to spawn that 10 lbs. and it should be fully colonized in a week :grin:. FooMan's tek works great. Just follow it to the letter, and you'll do fine. :wink:


--------------------
Build a man a fire, he is warm for the night. Set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I have a fully colonized cake ready to spawn with poo whole9 1,040 9 07/29/03 11:41 PM
by dickmcplentie
* Used rye from casing to spawn ze' poo? SpongeBob 657 1 03/21/03 07:36 PM
by george castanza
* Simple Bulk: Spawn, WBS or Popcorn? Substrate, Poo or Straw? goldenora 5,565 12 05/12/04 06:06 PM
by glimmi
* If you spawn into poo, why wait till jars are 100% first? Scolecite 721 3 01/23/04 07:46 PM
by Suby
* Spawning the Poo! nambi 917 4 01/06/04 05:26 AM
by MESCALATO
* GIant Poo Cake used to spawn more poo after 1st flush? greenshaman 1,189 1 04/13/03 07:24 AM
by resin
* Best spawn... WBS or RYE Berries. bent 2,304 9 07/11/08 03:40 PM
by Yossarian22
* spawning wbs to straw shirley knott 661 1 02/20/03 08:17 AM
by Curious_George

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
447 topic views. 9 members, 44 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.