Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Pearl Jam & Alice in Chains - Alone........LYRIC!!!where is it??? [Re: Jim]
    #5479217 -

Thats definately not Layne Staley doing vocals theres someone who maybe sounds like him doing back up but def. not him. Thanks for clearing that up guys. Im glad its not creed because I kind of like the song but creed is so gay I had to think of the song as a guilty pleasure of sorts.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam & Alice in Chains - Alone........LYRIC!!!where is it??? [Re: Jim]
    #5479222 -

no no
the concert name is MAD SEASON
I have the video...and alice in chains plays on that concert...
I am downloading the whole video to upload it later!
but well after all this conversation we found out that the song Alone is from Downface....


--------------------
"I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human"




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam & Alice in Chains - Alone........LYRIC!!!where is it??? [Re: Crazy_Diamond]
    #5479231 -

Is one of the Mad Season Live at the Moore...downface?????

No, Mad Season Live at the Moore is mad season totally.

Not downface.


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam & Alice in Chains - Alone........LYRIC!!!where is it??? [Re: Crazy_Diamond]
    #5479329 -

Crazy_Diamond said:
no no
the concert name is MAD SEASON
I have the video...and alice in chains plays on that concert...
I am downloading the whole video to upload it later!
but well after all this conversation we found out that the song Alone is from Downface....



I dont understand what you are talking about.. the band name is mad season that I am talking about...


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam & Alice in Chains - Alone........LYRIC!!!where is it??? [Re: Jim]
    #5479390 -

yes, the band is named mad season. The concert is named: Live at the moore (That's where they played)


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam & Alice in Chains - Alone........LYRIC!!!where is it??? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #5479481 -

yeah you are RIGHT
I do NOT like creed...and the song is good
well then let's download some downface songs...


--------------------
"I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human"




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pearl Jam
( 1 2 3 all )
deadHead321 2,606 54 10/02/05 11:11 PM
by deadHead321
* New Pearl Jam album Tedwilto 292 1 03/29/09 04:17 PM
by proud_republican
* Rolling Stones & Pearl Jam RandalFlagg 1,068 8 09/29/05 04:49 PM
by drtyfrnk
* Pearl Jam... MushmanTheManic 903 6 11/14/06 02:06 PM
by 40oz
* Pearl Jams New album Blows... Hitman203 1,613 19 05/04/06 01:22 AM
by Skunk420
* Pearl Jam in the Pub?!?! Tomatadunothing 699 5 03/06/05 04:01 AM
by Tomatadunothing
* Pearl Jam @ The Gorge moosehead 664 3 07/08/05 07:49 PM
by QuantumMeltdown
* Pearl Jam....holdiday song??? Schwip 608 3 12/05/06 02:51 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,258 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 155 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.