Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Pearl Jam [Re: crystallize]
    #4742494 -

idk i never really got into peral jam like at all.. even thou they are very similar to nirvana.. to me its all in the lyrics and nirvana owned peral jam.. Bush is another band i really got into


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam [Re: crystallize]
    #4742496 -

I used to like alot of Nirvana untill I heard Alice in Chains. Jerry Cantrell is just much more talented guitar player and Layne/Jerry can right just as good of songs if not better then Kurt could. Down in a Hole is a classic junky song. I do like me some G&R and Tallica though aswell.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4742498 -

hmm i might have to load some alice and chains.. might do that right now


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam [Re: Banez]
    #4742503 -

OHSBrave06 said:
idk i never really got into peral jam like at all.. even thou they are very similar to nirvana.. to me its all in the lyrics and nirvana owned peral jam.. Bush is another band i really got into



Nirvana is nothing like Pearl Jam IMO. Have you listened to any Alice in Chains they are really good. I used to like Bush when I was 15 but now I can't even listen to them at all anymore or I feel ashamed of myself. I can still break out a Nirvana album though in front of friends and not feel embarrassed.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam [Re: Banez]
    #4742505 -

OHSBrave06 said:
hmm i might have to load some alice and chains.. might do that right now



Yes please do. You won't be dissapointed. Try to look for the Unplugged album. Its an MTV in new york thing just like Nirvana did and very good.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4742506 -

how with bush.. Come Down, Little Things, Swallowed, Glyercine.. are some great songs.. and im sure a couple others i missed.. idk i still think peral jam and nirvana are very similar.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4742509 -

i used to listen to grunge only.

i thought death vocals sucked dick and their lyrics were
too gloomy.

i have found everything i need in metal.

:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam [Re: Banez]
    #4742512 -

Oh yes! Alice in Chains is great. My favorite is the Jar of Files ep.

I think i'll go try to find my cd right now!


--------------------

Thank you for drinking Bud Light.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4742513 -

yeah metal is too hardcore for me.. def more of an emo/ grudge kinda guy


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam [Re: Banez]
    #4742516 -

OHSBrave06 said:
how with bush.. Come Down, Little Things, Swallowed, Glyercine.. are some great songs.. and im sure a couple others i missed.. idk i still think peral jam and nirvana are very similar.



Yeah they are okay. Glycerine is a cool song. I just don't like what bush progressed into. But Do check out some AIC you won't be dissapointed methinks.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4742519 -

for sure man, thanks.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam [Re: Banez]
    #4742528 -

any songs that ud reccomend?


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam [Re: Banez]
    #4742562 -

"Don't Follow" off the Jar of Flies ep. Some of the songs off that ep are somewhat more acoustical than what they usually do, but personally I like that.


--------------------

Thank you for drinking Bud Light.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam [Re: Banez]
    #4742577 -

OHSBrave06 said:
any songs that ud reccomend?



All of them really. Jar of Flies is a great album so is Dirt, I really like their Unplugged Album as well. SAP is a great album thats only four songs. Once you get into them you will like all the albums.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pearl Jam [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4747476 -

Apparently Peral Jam has been on fire the past couple of nights in Atlantic City.

As I said earlier, I havent really ever listened to Pearl Jam, but from what ive heard they put on a great show. I will take any live music and not complain


--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC


All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pearl Jam... MushmanTheManic 903 6 11/14/06 02:06 PM
by 40oz
* Live Pearl Jam webcast.... deadHead321 502 2 05/04/06 06:04 PM
by deadHead321
* Pearl Jam & Alice in Chains - Alone........LYRIC!!!where is it???
( 1 2 all )
Crazy_Diamond 2,258 25 04/04/06 03:02 PM
by Crazy_Diamond
* Rolling Stones & Pearl Jam RandalFlagg 1,068 8 09/29/05 04:49 PM
by drtyfrnk
* Pearl Jams New album Blows... Hitman203 1,613 19 05/04/06 01:22 AM
by Skunk420
* Pearl Jam in the Pub?!?! Tomatadunothing 699 5 03/06/05 04:01 AM
by Tomatadunothing
* Pearl Jam @ The Gorge moosehead 664 3 07/08/05 07:49 PM
by QuantumMeltdown
* Pearl Jam....holdiday song??? Schwip 608 3 12/05/06 02:51 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,606 topic views. 6 members, 8 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.