Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago...
    #5466150 -

i didnt know where the hell it had gone, i wrote it off as stolen or lost...

but today i was over at my friends house, and i was a little sick, so i was looking for some vitamin c drink packets i knew he had around in the vitamin cabinet, i couldnt find them for shit, but on the top shef.... lo and be hold, i pulled out my old ass quarter of weed from last fall.

wow.
I havent tried any of it yet, but ill let ya know how it goes :P

thing is i cant seem to remember what kind of weed it was, i mean yeah it was some schwag, but was it indica, or sativa......


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5466165 -

:thumbup: always nice to find bud!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: Krishna]
    #5466341 -

Isn't pot always indica or sativa?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: danamine]
    #5466621 -

i wrote it off as stolen or lost...

lol

Hey i havent smoked in months!! Enjoy bro


--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: danamine]
    #5466799 -

danamine said:
Isn't pot always indica or sativa?



I think the real question is, if it's shwag does it matter if it's indica or sativa?

And the real answer to that question is no, it doesn't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5466893 -

Yay!!!!! :laugh:

I love finding weed that I forgot I had.

It's the little things in life, you know?


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: DNKYD]
    #5466954 -

DNKYD said:
danamine said:
Isn't pot always indica or sativa?



I think the real question is, if it's shwag does it matter if it's indica or sativa?

And the real answer to that question is no, it doesn't.



yeah as a matter of fact it does, different alkaloids and what not produce different efffects on me. i can tell the difference, but in my expierence form smoking it, is its a mix


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: ZippoZ] * 2
    #5467636 -

You sir, are a drug abuser.

Leaving that poor little bag lost and abandoned for two months.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5467679 -

I once lost a quarter bag.. I didn't even get to smell the grass before I lost it.. I must have pulled it right back out of my pocket after I put it in there.. So someone at the Tim Horton's parking lot got a pretty sweet deal!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #16830705 -

I'm still looking for an 1/8 I lost two weeks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: SoreSpore]
    #16830724 -

Poor, lonely and forgotton ruderalis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: Fire is Born]
    #16830764 -

I lost a gram a few days ago. It was in my grinder and when I got to my friends house it was gone:feelsbadman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: Syd Barrett]
    #16830773 -

Syd Barrett said:
I lost a gram a few days ago. It was in my grinder and when I got to my friends house it was gone



Wait, is there a hole in your grinder? Did you open your grinder between there and your friends house? It disappeared?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: Syd Barrett]
    #16830774 -

I just noticed this thread is 6 years old and I'm it doesnt but the magnet that holds it together isnt strong and I put it in a bag but when I opended the bag it was on and there was no bud in the bag. I think it might belong to the carpet now :sad:


--------------------

Edited by Syd Barrett (09/11/12 06:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #16830787 -

So why was it in your friend's med cabinet? Did he steal it or did you panic-stash it back in the day?


--------------------

The Only Illusion Is Division

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: EvolveShrooms]
    #16830945 -

He will most likely never tell you.
Why you ask? Because it has been 6 years and 5 months since he found it.
He has probably forgotten all about it.




:lol:


--------------------


Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: LySergic D]
    #16830970 -

Yeah finding weed pretty much kicks ass and you found a quarter so thats fucking spectacular.


--------------------
Bustin caps like Eastwood on crack!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: bangpowboomers]
    #16831623 -

I lost about a gram of weed last week and I've been looking for it ever since. I thought I had put it in the freezer, but it wasn't there when I went to look for it. Now I'm racking my brain for where else I could have put it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: psi]
    #16831638 -

cock necro


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago... [Re: Humility]
    #16831784 -

After a night of partying I had a quarter ounce jar that was just gone! I looked everywhere I remembered being, and everywhere I would have put it in my room but it was no where..  so I wrote it off like you.

Then like a month later i was emptying my laundry bag and it was in the bottom..

I swear my drunk self likes to hide things on my sober self, I was soo happy though it was like an extra 100$ in my pocket lol


--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Police: Man dies after trying to swallow bag of pot
( 1 2 3 all )
Stein 6,893 49 11/20/03 11:02 PM
by OldSpice
* Half Ounce.
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,556 22 06/29/04 02:36 PM
by onetime
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,071 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista
* ounce of weed found in.... Thoth 1,520 18 06/29/04 12:57 PM
by Rambone
* bored at wor.....herb pics DazedSol 1,063 5 03/08/04 12:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* I Lost $350 kosmic_charlie 1,240 11 12/17/03 05:24 AM
by chinacat72
* 10 years ago today... ToTheSummit 853 3 02/17/04 08:58 PM
by oDin
* Why have mushrooms been making me pass out?
( 1 2 all )
AllisonWonderland 4,851 27 04/07/19 02:09 AM
by Lucis

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,849 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.