Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I CAN'T BREATH...
    #5432055 -

Out of my left nostril. I hate sinuses!!! Right now I have a vaporizer and am eating jalapeneos straight (They have always helped me). Does anyone else have any home remedys for stuffy noses?


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I CAN'T BREATH... [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5432061 -

horse radish

steam with lavender oil

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I CAN'T BREATH... [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5432063 -

Sorry you're not feeling well. Sounds like you're doing what you can from there.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I CAN'T BREATH... [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #5432068 -

I just glad I don't feel like I did yesterday or monday.  I felt like  :glittershitz:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :rotfl:


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Edited by Stonerguy (03/22/06 09:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I CAN'T BREATH... [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5432086 -

no pictures of poo in the pub  :tongue:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I CAN'T BREATH... [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5432099 -

OMG scat in the pub????


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I CAN'T BREATH... [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5432103 -

Duh... Nasal Spray???


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I CAN'T BREATH... [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5432120 -

It's sparkling scat...so it's all good.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I CAN'T BREATH... [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #5432130 -

yay glitter shits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I CAN'T BREATH... [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5432201 -

chopstick.


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I CAN'T BREATH... [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5432448 -

If you stand up straight for a while, this may help.. I get the same thing when laying down a lot and it makes it a bitch to sleep. Have you been putting any kind of drugs up your nose?


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I CAN'T BREATH... [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5432583 -

pseudoephedrine, (sudafed) makes your stuffy nose into a runny nose. Then you can blow your nose and unstuff it. I love the stuff and would give it oral sex if I could. There's a new sort of sudafed that doesn't have pseudoephedrine in it. This kind DOES NOT WORK at all so read the label. the reason they switched believe it or not is cuz people make meth with sudafed.


--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I CAN'T BREATH... [Re: RedNucleus]
    #5432591 -

Peppers always make my sinus runny. Did you try menthol? That works Wonders for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm having trouble breathing Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,143 13 07/27/05 10:44 PM
by Viveka
* Learning to breathe. thoughts 628 7 11/08/07 06:07 PM
by disturbed
* How long can you hold your breath?
( 1 2 3 all )
TheDude 4,061 54 11/09/05 10:28 PM
by goobler
* Question about those with consisten bad body odors/breath.
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 3,913 29 06/09/08 03:35 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Have you ever forgotten to breathe? VoidOfsPg 819 18 11/21/05 09:30 PM
by VoidOfsPg
* Circular Breathing hypermale 2,356 18 11/05/06 05:29 PM
by nightkrawler
* Hold your breath and hold down the "o" key
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Syle 10,117 356 10/19/10 03:43 AM
by CaptainAhab
* I learnt to breath fire! - updated PIX
( 1 2 all )
SillyButtons 1,648 27 10/27/08 08:31 PM
by PhanTomCat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
368 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 144 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.