Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Meshuggah
    #5419580 -

I've been listen to these guys alot lately they are abslutley amazing.  Just raw and heavy, very talent group.  If any of you metal heads have never heard them you HAVE to get a listen in, you will be impressed.

:headbanger:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meshuggah [Re: barfightlard]
    #5419956 -

i bought one of their albums a while back. but something about alot of the songs sounding the same put me off...


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meshuggah [Re: eligal]
    #5419997 -

Thats what I used to think about them too, then I started listening to them more.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meshuggah [Re: barfightlard]
    #5420335 -

Yeah, they are really good. People tend to be turned off by them as they focus more on rhythm then they do on melody. It is far easier to focus on a melody then some insane rhythm that usually plays in their songs. I guess because I'm a drummer I tend to appreciate that more.

I had the privilege to see them live back in Novemeber....wow. It was INSANE. If you ever get the chance, don't pass it up.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meshuggah [Re: Harbinger]
    #5420372 -

i love meshuggah. their timing is so fuckin crazy.

oh and yea i was trying to see them but got too stoned one day and never ordered the tickets...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meshuggah [Re: helmetedgolfer]
    #5420990 -

definatly about the rhythm(s)


--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meshuggah [Re: BleaK]
    #5421070 -

i heard they were all originally drummers. anyone know if this is true or not?

oh and awesome avatar, harbinger. i just played that game again a couple weeks ago.. beat it a lot faster this time than i did ten years ago.


--------------------
:feelsgoodman::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::ahahaha::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::feelsgoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meshuggah [Re: fung_us_among_us]
    #5421100 -

What game is that?


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meshuggah [Re: fung_us_among_us]
    #5426971 -

I've heard that before as well. I don't know if it's true, but it would make sense.

It's Secret of Mana Wysefool.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New Meshuggah Album - obZen geedorah 1,486 5 11/04/07 02:17 AM
by Sheepish
* Drummer Appreciation Day - now with VIDEO! elbisivni 1,933 14 05/05/07 07:51 PM
by jewunit
* Ministry and MESHUGGAH Tour Dates geedorah 1,013 2 11/21/07 12:02 AM
by geedorah
* Meshuggah | Cynic Tour MadSeason 976 9 02/06/09 12:08 PM
by Arden
* Drummers
( 1 2 all )
jewunit 894 22 10/18/09 05:21 PM
by Subconscious
* Spencer Dryden (Jefferson Airplane drummer) dead at 66 [news article] veggieM 719 0 01/15/05 01:28 AM
by veggie
* Find me a video of a better drummer
( 1 2 3 all )
SneezingPenis 4,956 42 05/23/06 07:32 PM
by PinballWizard
* MESHUGGAH bf6 1,185 10 02/09/05 11:50 PM
by Minimalist

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
768 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.