Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Music... Internet [Re: Vvellum]
    #5410510 -

I have a subscription with Rhapsody and it kinda sucks lately as the streams dont load and a bunch of other people have the same problem so im prolly gonna be canceling that here soon, Though when it did work it was amazing and I had pretty much whatever I wanted whenever I wanted.

As of now I just download and listen to stuff from music.download.com They have some interesting stuff there, thats how i find good music from artists ive never heard of before. Great site really. :smile: And they have some really interesting psychedelic trance, trips me out when im sober im gonna make a cd or two for listening to when I trip in the future or heck it would even be good to roll to :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: Herbus]
    #5410517 -

uhm.
usenet
and emule
everything...

for usenet use grabit, it handles .nzb's and has a nice queue...very configurable.
my isp has a good nntp server so I'm good to go.
I just borked a 200gb hd by tripping over the fucking usb cord tho, so I'm having to scramble to find rare stuff...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: remediator]
    #5417492 -

Uhm,
I think i want an invite to oink....
I keep getting mad results from there, but can't get the friggin torrents...
CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT WITH AN INVITE?

I will love you forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Soulseek harpd 1,590 8 06/13/05 11:22 AM
by Vvellum
* Anyone on SoulSeek wanna trade or something?
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 5,896 51 12/20/04 04:51 PM
by lukeboots
* Looking for some emotional and passionate music daba 912 8 05/04/04 03:20 AM
by Krishna
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
TheHateCamel 3,887 41 11/24/04 02:42 PM
by Snip
* Join us on Soulseek
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Kenny7822 12,728 112 04/03/06 09:18 PM
by Dankman
* How safe is Soulseek? Birds_Can_Swim 11,534 7 04/06/06 07:08 PM
by Birds_Can_Swim
* Soulseek Obsession!!!
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 3,359 39 02/09/05 05:24 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Soulseek help Dankman 1,717 16 03/27/04 12:07 PM
by Amanita_Muscaria

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,463 topic views. 5 members, 25 guests and 170 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.