Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Music... Internet
    #5409918 -

What programs/websites do YOU use to get your musical needs satisfied?

Is it free and safe??


--------------------
...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: Herbus]
    #5409945 -

www.bittornado.com

I just use that and all of my trackers that I have and i'm pretty good to go.


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: Herbus]
    #5409949 -

www.slsknet.org

& oink, thanks to a very kind shroomerite who gave me an invite. =D


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: lukeboots]
    #5409963 -

I use slsk too.
My user name is "no_mercy." on there.
The amount of files I have shard on there right now is pathetic compared to when I'm on my main computer.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: eris]
    #5409973 -

Same here, but I'm building up a nice collection of music on my uncle's laptop. Hopefully he doesn't care. :wink:

I'm jonnywax on there, if you wanna browse & steal from me. I only really open it if someone I know is gonna be downloading from me, or if I'm gonna go chat in the soulseek shroomery room (right click rooms, type 'Shroomery' [case sensitive].. be warned, lots of gay jokes)


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: lukeboots]
    #5409987 -

Ah, I think I remember going into the shroomery channel before. I don't recall staying for very long though!
I might log in again sometime soon.
I have thousands of songs on my main computer, but the power supply went I think, so I'll have to get that fixed before I can get back on there. that computer is so much better than this POS.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: Herbus]
    #5410017 -

www.oink.me.uk

anyone who thinks different is WRONG :crankey:

unless they think www.indietorrents.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet *DELETED* [Re: OJK]
    #5410036 -

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: Ferris]
    #5410045 -

soulseek, same username

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: faslimy]
    #5410106 -

Oink......sometimes Soulseek is necessary.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: OJK]
    #5410274 -

Odiumjunkie said:
www.oink.me.uk

anyone who thinks different is WRONG :crankey:

unless they think www.indietorrents.com




^^^^ on the money!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: Krishna]
    #5410349 -

i use limewire, it does the trick


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: Herbus]
    #5410401 -

PANDORA.com

Live, free streaming music. And it's designed so that you teach it what music you like, and it caters to your whims.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: Konnrade]
    #5410443 -

IRC BABY!!!


--------------------
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or
insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

"Strange memories on this nervous night in Las Vegas. Five years later? Six? It seems like a lifetime, or at least a main era - -the kind of peak that never comes again. San Francisco in the middle sixties was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run, but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant."

Hunter S. Thompson.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: Konnrade]
    #5410450 -

Konnrade said:
PANDORA.com

Live, free streaming music. And it's designed so that you teach it what music you like, and it caters to your whims.



Pandora is great! If you like a certain type of music, it analyzes it and lets you listen to other bands with the same asthetics, etc.. Really nifty!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5410457 -

DrunkenAttempt said:
i use limewire, it does the trick



:thumbup:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: Herbus]
    #5410464 -

I use Soulseek, DC++ (sometimes) and isohunt.com

I just learned about pyrotorrents.org, which has all the latest electronica releases.  Bad thing is, they usually only rip them as one big file which blows.  I just bring them into SoundForge and break them up into tracks.  Pain in the ass, but worth it if you want to hear some quality music.

Who wants to invite me to Oink and IndieTorrents, I'll add you to my user list in Soulseek if you do.  :smile:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5410474 -

I have an oink for ya...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: Vvellum]
    #5410478 -

PM sent, thanks bud.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Music... Internet [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5410487 -

yup - enjoy :thumbup:

oh, remember - when 1st starting out on oink, best not to just go crazy & download everything you see (& you'll see alot of music you'd want). I recommend upload a few torrents and getting your ratio into a safe level and then go wild. oink admins tend to ban quick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Soulseek harpd 1,590 8 06/13/05 11:22 AM
by Vvellum
* Anyone on SoulSeek wanna trade or something?
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 5,896 51 12/20/04 04:51 PM
by lukeboots
* Looking for some emotional and passionate music daba 912 8 05/04/04 03:20 AM
by Krishna
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
TheHateCamel 3,887 41 11/24/04 02:42 PM
by Snip
* Join us on Soulseek
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Kenny7822 12,728 112 04/03/06 09:18 PM
by Dankman
* How safe is Soulseek? Birds_Can_Swim 11,534 7 04/06/06 07:08 PM
by Birds_Can_Swim
* Soulseek Obsession!!!
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 3,359 39 02/09/05 05:24 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Soulseek help Dankman 1,717 16 03/27/04 12:07 PM
by Amanita_Muscaria

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,462 topic views. 0 members, 43 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.