Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5376216 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5376228 -

Pretty good. I think I'm starting to come down now. My neck is tense as fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Silversoul]
    #5376231 -

!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5376245 -

!!! indeed. I love acid. I hope you had a good experience? How was the band?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: blissedout]
    #5376256 -

I had a very good experience. The band was good. They had a different frontman for some reason, but it was still good.

I wanted to dance with the wookies, but I was feeling self-conscious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: blissedout]
    #5376261 -

Hmmm. Tense neck. That happens to me sometimes. Clenchy in the jaws, too? Jittery? It happens. You seeing anything when your eyes are closed?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: blissedout]
    #5376282 -

Yep, crazy jaws too. I've had like 10 pieces of gum tonight.

I don't have as many CEV now as I did earlier. My neck is fucking driving me insane.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5376300 -

It doesn't affect me all of the time, but on occassion, I get all tensed up like that. I haven't figured out what causes it, but I have a theory. It's just bizarre, though and i don't have the patience to type it all, right now. Suffice to say that it has to do with chemical variants.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: blissedout]
    #5376307 -

I was very nervous and anxious about the trip, so I'm thinking that had something to do with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5376315 -

2nd one will probably be abit more relaxed, but you never know. Acid is a very fucking strange chemical. I love it!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: blissedout]
    #5376335 -

Yeah, I'm sure I'll be more relaxed.

The lesson I gained from this trip is that the next time I do acid, I want to have someone with me to talk to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5376367 -

I talked to you while I was on acid.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5376374 -

I'm sure you have one time or another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5376389 -

you did it alone?


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Toddo]
    #5376399 -

You betcha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5376407 -

sweet. any mindfuck?


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Toddo]
    #5376411 -

Nah, it was just a mild dose. It was definitely different and interesting, but I had my wits about me the entire time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5376414 -

wonderful.  Well.. happy you had a good time.  :smile:


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Toddo]
    #5376419 -

Thank you!

I just need to find something to occupy me until I can manage to sleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5376426 -

ACID!!!

hope you had fun!


--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:


"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ever tripped while in a dream? temperance 922 6 03/16/04 01:54 PM
by Anonymous
* I just took some acid!
( 1 2 3 all )
kosmic_charlie 3,334 56 03/15/04 08:17 PM
by hairs
* Problems on acid mr_kite 1,915 9 10/31/03 02:28 PM
by mr_kite
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,041 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts
* Trip report which happened on my brithday! FatVsAsia 1,013 11 03/09/04 08:51 PM
by FatVsAsia
* How Many Trips Have YOU Been On?
( 1 2 3 all )
Nuggetpouch 4,166 44 08/12/04 03:59 PM
by TumblingDice
* Last night's trip changed my life SoulSurfer 2,436 13 11/26/03 01:57 PM
by Ripple
* All this acid and no one to share with...
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 4,185 48 04/04/04 11:20 AM
by OldSpice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,524 topic views. 5 members, 53 guests and 206 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.