Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Prostitutes in Amsterdam
    #5345569 -

So, have you been to Amsterdam? If so, have you taken a walk through the Red Light District? And what I'm really curious about - did you sample any of the merchandise?

It's a crazy spot over there, my girlfriend and I would get ultra stoned when we were in A-Dam and just take walks through the Red Light District, looking at the girls, some of them old hags, some of them middle aged and gripping on to youth by the skins of their teeth, and the saddest of all were the girls who, with one look, you couldn't help but think had been sold into sexual slavery at a young age by their Eastern European families. Frighteningly emptily doe-eyed, you wonder if sex ever meant anything for them.

I always tell myself I'd never go to a prostitute, but for some reason I also think that there's a part of me that, if in Amsterdam, would have a "when in Rome, do as Romans do" kind of mentality, if it was the right situation and I was completely unattached. Wouldn't do it in Thailand either, that being the other most popular spot in the world for sex tourism. Only Amsterdam. Just for shits and giggles and an orgasm.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5345584 -

I just couldn't do it. I've never even went into a strip club.

Hell I'm unattatched and I can't get myself to sleep with random chicks that are free.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: Adom]
    #5345591 -

I've never been to a strip club either, never had any random one nighter sex either.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5345596 -

I'm going in two months and I'm definatly getting my freaky dutch fuck on.

I guess some of them have standards over there too. My neighbour has this clever anecdote he tells of watching one guy walk up the whole street trying to get laid but ultimatly getting turned away by every single girl :pirate:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5345598 -

When I go to Europe I'm going to eat 3 grams of mushrooms and get a BJ from a hooker after going to the Van Gogh museum.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5345600 -

I'd do it as long as I didn't have to pay for it. It'd have to be on someone else's tab.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5345601 -

man watch out for those easy european girls.....didn't you ever see Hostel????


--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:


"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: Redstorm]
    #5345602 -

Redstorm said:
I'd do it as long as I didn't have to pay for it. It'd have to be on someone else's tab.



Fuck that, dude. How many people can say they got a BJ from a hooker in the red light district?

Not many.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5345612 -

well....really anybody with a couple of bucks who has been to the red light district.........


--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:


"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: Help on the Way]
    #5345616 -

Yeah, but I don't know anyone that has ever done it.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5345617 -

How many people can say they got a bj from a hooker in the red light district on someone else's dime? Even less.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: Redstorm]
    #5345621 -

hahaha cant argue with that


--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:


"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5345622 -

The first time I went to Amsterdam was with my two friends, who are brothers. The one guy and myself were tripping on shrooms, and the younger of the two brothers drank what probably amounted to a large bucket of Heiniken. We were just walking around Amsterdam, fucked up, watching people.

We saw the redlight district, and decided to go check it out. If you've seen it, you know how surreal it is. It's much more so on psychedelics. My friend and I decided to buy a hooker for his brother (who said he would bang her). I couldn't- mushrooms aside, I just don't think I could fuck a prostitute.

We walk up to the hooker of my friend's choice, she sees us approaching and opens her glass door. The whole thing was so strange; it seemed illegal. There's a bright red light above the woman, and illuminating her from below is a large blacklight. It made her look fucking crazy to me.

Before we even asked her anything, she said, "Fifty euro, suck and fuck, no less". The kid we were buying the prostitute for walked away, claiming that he couldn't do it, and I really couldn't blame him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5345633 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
So, have you been to Amsterdam? If so, have you taken a walk through the Red Light District? And what I'm really curious about - did you sample any of the merchandise?



I've been, but didn't sample anything.

It's surreal... loads of tiny doors filled with semi-naked girls (most are pretty hawt) with loads of red lights packed in to pretty small streets. It feels like a really safe place though. Police presence seemed to be minimal and I was offered coke and pills pretty much constantly, but everyone just seems really cool and friendly about it.

I wouldn't have the guts to get in with a prostitute... how does one go about it? Do you just get in there and whack your cock out or what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5345636 -

Well it's not like we all fuck prostitutes... For a matter of fact I don't know anyone who has... Red Light District is mostly for tourists but sure some dutch go fuck a prostitute...

I've been there though... Walking through stoned as hell... But I simply can't fuck one and really I don't want to...


--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: Brakkie]
    #5345649 -

My brother is a Marine, he likes hookers :thumbdown:

I think it's just to fucking wierd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: Adom]
    #5345663 -

Does he murder them after he's done?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5345677 -

Only if they are woman and children.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5345700 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
When I go to Europe I'm going to eat 3 grams of mushrooms and get a BJ from a hooker after going to the Van Gogh museum.




...while smokin a fat blunt!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostitutes in Amsterdam [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5345711 -

I went to Amsterdam AND got a hooker on someone else's dime. Here's the story:

I was tripping balls and my friend wanted to watch me trip and fuck a whore. So we found one and my friend (female) asked if she could watch. Initially the bitch said yes so she went to an ATM to get the cash. By the time she got back the chick got shy and said no one else could come in but me. So she paid the whore and I went in while my friend watied in a bar. The prostitute looked very good but in 10 minutes she was like "TIMES UP!" I never got the chance to bust a nut.

It was still a cool experience while tripping. And it wasn't my cash that paid for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Spanish prostitutes
( 1 2 all )
sonamdrukpa 2,048 29 09/12/13 10:32 AM
by Konyap
* Fucking Amsterdam
( 1 2 all )
YeagerBomb 4,068 22 12/02/11 03:12 AM
by koraks
* So what's Amsterdam really like?
( 1 2 3 all )
Twirling 5,736 56 02/23/09 07:51 AM
by AmericanPsycho
* why are hookers actually illegal in murica
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kakashi68 4,063 68 09/15/15 03:44 AM
by Mad_Larkin
* Hookers....experiences?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Almond Flour 7,169 104 04/11/15 12:37 PM
by Konyap
* Should we legalize prostitution for harm reduction purposes?
( 1 2 all )
Psilosopherr 2,483 31 01/14/16 11:52 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Legal Prostitution?
( 1 2 all )
topdog82 2,067 26 03/19/16 12:02 PM
by koraks
* Hookers..
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Synocybin 14,950 202 02/01/11 04:54 PM
by JesusGoneRogue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,708 topic views. 2 members, 263 guests and 263 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.