Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Having problems posting (Trazadone at the tail of mdma)
    #5336374 -

I've been trying to post this in odd, but it keeps saying I have errors in my post, so I'll try here:

So, 20 minutes ago (actually now it's 30 minutes ago, I'm having trouble posting), a friend brought me 135 mg of mdma.
I dropped 105 mg 30 minutes ago, and in 55 minutes, I will drop the remaining 30 mg.

Trazadone is a tricyclic antidepressant useful in helping one fall asleep.  Its a sedative.  It's also a serotonin agonist (I believe).  What are your guys thoughts on using it to fall asleep at the tail.  I know ambien and sonata will do me no good, and trazadone and benadryl are my only choices.  I'd like to get some good sleep tonight, but the mdma was a good choice, and I think it will help me out right now.  I'd like the best of both worlds.  My mind needs the uplifting, and my body needs the rest.  So I am going to watch some movies and relax.  I was just wondering what peoples opinions would be.  I realize I probably wont get any truly informed responses, but maybe I will.

I think the trazadone will be fine to take.  I can't think of any reason not to take it.  The mdma is taking a hold of me strongly now, so I must lay down.  (Actually, I just recovered from a really bad cold, and I've been taking codeine, and stopped a couple days ago, and my bowels are working full time, and I think they need to evacuate)
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
:heart:
:thumbup:
I have been changing a lot lately, and I think tonight might be a real important night in my progress.  I'm a firm believer in using psychedelics/empathogens for the right reasons, and right now, I'd like to use the mdma to become better in touch with myself, therefore becoming better in touch with my friends.  I've been feeling really cold lately, and have made some good progress on my own, but I think the mdma may help a bit with my goal, making it easy to analyze my life, and make good forward progress.  I'm at a marking point right now.
I'll check back in a bit.
:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Having problems posting (Trazadone at the tail of mdma) [Re: Morphrying]
    #5336392 -

Have a beatitful roll my friend :heart:  You've inspired me to go take a few pills off of my friends hand.  :yesnod:


--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Having problems posting (Trazadone at the tail of mdma) [Re: Cherk]
    #5336406 -

You have to choose a subcategory in ODD. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Having problems posting (Trazadone at the tail of mdma) [Re: Morphrying]
    #5336527 -

:heart:

have a good time, sort some shit out buddy =)


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Having problems posting (Trazadone at the tail of mdma) [Re: Morphrying]
    #5336537 -

the trazadone might help, i dont see why it wouldnt. (at least a little) some 5htp would also be a good choice. but just a little suggestion....dont ever expect the "best from both worlds". in my experiences it is a hard thing to obtain, as everyting has its price. have a good roll :heart:


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Having problems posting (Trazadone at the tail of mdma) [Re: wrestler_az]
    #5336616 -

yeah, totally...
I know the best of both worlds will be impossible to obtain, the main goal is to lay down and do some thinking, and get some good sleep.  I think if I do some good pondering, I will get good sleep, even though it might not be a full eight hours.
Everything is all good though, I'm making some progress about my goals in life, and I'm working my way deeper within myself...
:smile:
Today I realized that the goals I set last year paid off this year pretty well.  I made a bunch of goals last year at work around this time, and achieved them and beyond during the course of the year (of course I made them reasonable).  I didn't expect any type of bonus.  I was planning on nothing.  I've been promised stuff in the past, but never received it, but I love what I do, so I keep doing it.  My main boss from atlanta told me I'd be getting a resonable bonus this year.  Nothing huge, but an actual bonus.  So it came today and I almost died.  I did expect an actual bonus by a couple of days ago, because my boss clued me into the fact, but this bonus was a good $1500 more than I expected, and it wan't even a full bonus, because we only reached 95% of ebitda this year.  But still I feel real good.  I got my review from my local boss today, and we are on the same page, as usual.  Both of us are aware of our shortcomings as well as our strengths, and we're going to help eachother.  I just feel like this is a milestone.  Tonight is a good night.
I will be able to move into a nicer place now, with the extra money for the security deposit.  That, and I'm gonna pay off the money I owe for getting my wisdom teeth pulled.  This is a cornerstone in my developement.

I'm excited and happy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Having problems posting (Trazadone at the tail of mdma) [Re: Morphrying]
    #5336700 -

it's strange to read about things like this. it shouldn't be, because i've known lots of people that basically live by taking various "drugs". one to wake up, another to fall asleep, then one to be happy, and one to get sad or thoughtful.

there is nothing wrong with it, it just seems very foreign to me.

im the complete opposite, i just take whatever i need to when i actually need to. my friend takes all kinds of anti-depressants and pain-killers. he smokes weed, takes rolls, and even downs some cough syrup whenever. he is always on something, but on the outside, he is just a happy frat boy and a good friend.

people are just different. it would be very interesting to see someone post what they actually feel when constantly on various substances to regulate themselves.

on a less realistic and forward-thinking note, what if in the future we'll all be connected to IV's that transmit exactly the amount of whatever drugs we need whenever we need it to get optimal happiness, or whatever feeling were looking for.


--------------------
"A friend of mine was famous for holding his hits until his face swelled up and turned bright red. The veins in his neck and forehead would bulge and he'd get bug-eyed. He'd start sweating. Then he'd belch the hit out violently, along with plenty of spit, and gasp for air." ~UBAKO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Having problems posting (Trazadone at the tail of mdma) [Re: keefboy]
    #5337152 -

If you'd like to know, I came to the conclusion that I need to have certain times set aside to fill whatever need I might feel, or just simply for leisure and recreation because I don't spend enough time and energy on myself.  I push myself very hard, because I enjoy it for some strange reason, but I think I need to pamper myself in between so I have more strength to move forward.
So, I think that is goiing to be my focus.  Doing something selfishly for me myself every one in a while, like get laid, go to the beach and relax, go dancing.  And to be myself at all times...
:smile:
I am gonna unwind now!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Having problems posting (Trazadone at the tail of mdma) [Re: 40oz]
    #5337153 -

Gimme your new addy and I'll send you a pack of reds!
:rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I have decided to post again Meraok 1,027 8 01/22/03 10:45 PM
by Papaver
* Lots of Grateful Dead posts lately
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 7,922 25 03/17/03 06:57 AM
by Ripple
* Vision problems? LoverofEarth 1,000 6 12/08/02 06:07 PM
by LoverofEarth
* My One Thousandth Post! trendalM 3,327 19 10/05/17 08:24 PM
by trendal
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 08:53 AM
by Shroomism
* Here is the problem Meraok 1,201 8 01/23/03 07:02 AM
by trendal
* Who is Vatoloco and why does Moe always delete his posts =P spiritshaper 3,560 15 04/02/03 12:58 PM
by Ripple
* First post
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 5,507 46 01/10/11 07:46 PM
by MisterMuscaria

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,374 topic views. 4 members, 353 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.