Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
8th of Dank Brownie
    #5333047 - 02/23/06 08:53 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Is an eighter of some dro enough to make like 1/3 of a brownie box?

I'm going to Hawaii over Spring Break and I want a brownie for the 9 hour flight and I wanted to know if a good sized brownie with an eighth of dank would be good for me. Would it be good for two people?

I've never cooked with weed, just smoked it, always thought it was a waste but in this case its a little different.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: 8th of Dank Brownie [Re: Atheist]
    #5333056 - 02/23/06 08:57 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

If you cook it right an 8th of dank would be a very good high for 2 people. Don't eat a dank of cooked bud yourself, especially on an airplane lol.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: 8th of Dank Brownie [Re: barfightlard]
    #5333059 - 02/23/06 08:58 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Whats the best way to cook it up? Do you have any links?

Offlinehorha
trout
Male User Gallery

#5333065 - 02/23/06 08:59 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

why not its like smoking an 1/8th

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: 8th of Dank Brownie [Re: horha]
    #5333073 - 02/23/06 09:01 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

No way, I've heard the high is a lot deeper and more intense and lasts a whole lot longer.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #5333076 - 02/23/06 09:02 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

horha said:

no

its not

its different. :grin:

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinebarfightlard
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5333086 - 02/23/06 09:05 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

horha said:

From all I've heard eating well prepaired bud is much more intense than smoking. Well THC is solubale in butter, so using maybe a 1/8 - 1/10 lbs of butter to cook up with the bud to make bud butter, then make brownies with those butter. The only link I know f for coowking would be at http://www.pot-tv.com/

go there and do a search for cici....she has a bunch of videos for cooking with bud

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5333102 - 02/23/06 09:10 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

you really will need to field test the brownies before you go so you aren't mad tripping on the plane.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: 8th of Dank Brownie [Re: leery11]
    #5333122 - 02/23/06 09:15 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I'm an experienced toker. Several years under the belt so I don't think I'll be tweakin the fuck out any time soon.

Offlinebarfightlard
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 8th of Dank Brownie [Re: leery11]
    #5333130 - 02/23/06 09:17 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
you really will need to field test the brownies before you go so you aren't mad tripping on the plane.

I agree. Buy some herb and make a few before you depart and see what your in for first. I've heard alot of stories where even experienced smokers got kickedin the ass by eating herb.

--------------------

Offlinehorha
trout
Male User Gallery

Re: 8th of Dank Brownie [Re: Atheist]
    #5333143 - 02/23/06 09:21 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i have` made bud brownies plenty of times the high is a little different but a 1/8th for some one who smokes is not unheard of at all it just matters how high you want to get. :pirate:

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
    #5333421 - 02/23/06 10:15 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Heres how to do that shit. Get a brownie mix that needs oil(almost all) and make the mix, minus the oil. If its just you and a freind, youl probably make a half batch so split the madeup mix in half. Take half the oil (or all of it if your makin a full batch)and put it in a small sauce pan. Break up the weed real fine, and add it to the oil. Heat the oil on medium for a few minutes till it turns green, and you think all the thc is soaked up. Strain that shit out, and add the oil to the brownie mix. Throw the weed out. Stir it up, and put it in a baking dish. bake it, and eat it. It takes about 2 hours to kick in, but it hits you like you smoked some hash. Ive did this shit many of times, I use cupcake pans. If you leave the weed in it tastes like shit. The brownies will taste like weed, smell like it too

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: 8th of Dank Brownie [Re: resin]
    #5333781 - 02/24/06 12:20 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I dont think it's that much different.

The high is longer for sure, and you dont get burned out, but its not deeper atall.

Digestion and the other crap that weed has in it (that u inhale) is what makes the difference, but THC is THC.

Brownies = waste of marijuana IMO.

and an eigth is most definately enough for 1/3 box of brownies, but then ud have to eat the whole fuckin thing which is alot man. If you prepare less with the same eigth id say ur good

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: 8th of Dank Brownie [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5333843 - 02/24/06 12:58 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I'm curious, does anyone have a website with good recipies for preparing weed? I wanted to learn how to cook weed several ways.

Also, does anyone know if putting a nugget on a cracker with a slice of cheddar cheese on it and microwaving it really work?

OfflineKaleidoscope
Voodoo Child
Loc: the 28th dimension
Re: 8th of Dank Brownie [Re: Ashland]
    #5333860 - 02/24/06 01:07 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

btw...when you eat weed the THC is converted into a cannabinol that is 3 times as powerful by your liver...at least I think it's your liver...

that should settle this eating smoking being the same non-sense.

--------------------

Purple haze, all in my brain, lately things just don't seem the same. Actin' funny but I don't know why, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

OfflinePingasa
Stranger
Re: 8th of Dank Brownie [Re: Kaleidoscope]
    #5333909 - 02/24/06 01:43 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

You should be careful not to take too much weed, because even with my 6 years heavy smoking experience I made brownies for my first time last year with 2 grams of some very dank buds, and had a very bad time. If you take too much it can get pretty bad and make you feel really sick (even though you arent really sick). I would go with 1 gram for a dose if i were you. If you still want to eat the half eight, you really should consider doing it in 2 doses about an hour or two apart. Or you could just smoke the rest. Just be careful of over dosing it or you could end up with 9 hours of a shitty, uncomfortable flight with no where to lay down at.

OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Loc: SoCal
Re: 8th of Dank Brownie [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5335872 - 02/24/06 07:41 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
I don't think it's that much different.

The high is longer for sure, and you don't get burned out, but its not deeper atall.

Digestion and the other crap that weed has in it (that u inhale) is what makes the difference, but THC is THC.

Brownies = waste of marijuana IMO.

and an eigth is most definately enough for 1/3 box of brownies, but then ud have to eat the whole fuckin thing which is alot man. If you prepare less with the same eigth id say ur good

ummm eating pure THC is a waste but when you heat the brownies you chemically alter the THC into another cannaboinoid in a process known as decarboxciliation if i am correct. but then again I'm really high so i might have put the wrong term. this altered cannabouinoid has much more of a body effect enough and its like tripping.
my friends made a box of brownies with a half ounce of danks.
they were so incredible i had 2 after my second period and by lunch i was soo incredibly stoned i said fuck it and called my mom to get a blue pass saying i felt sick. then i went home and just chilled listen to music It was awesome.

--------------------

OI OI OI

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: 8th of Dank Brownie [Re: MrMolotov]
    #5335913 - 02/24/06 08:00 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Why not simply buy 1 ounce (1 ounce dirt weed is 20$ from a friend of course is why its cheap) I get 2.5ounces of it I get two butter sticks with whatever amount of water usually 1 cup? Its on erowids just go there it worked for me thats my feedback, but to much time when u can just toke toke just buy an extra ounce every purchase if u rly like the body high more. I dont feel as brain baked when I oraly digest THC its more controlable and theres nothing showing so im alot less stressed when in grps of protestys of drugs in general and how pot is bad as everyother drug and shld be treated as such but alcohol is ok ppffch. Actually I like it when my eyes are blood shot arnd people like that they cant help but to ask why. Mind doing a urine sample were making a chart blah blah kinda fun saying no to drug cons.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (02/24/06 08:07 PM)

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: 8th of Dank Brownie [Re: MrMolotov]
    #5335914 - 02/24/06 08:00 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

MrMolo is correct THC turns into CBD when cooked, through a process called decarboxylation.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: 8th of Dank Brownie [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5335937 - 02/24/06 08:09 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I always find it fun to cook drugs or mix or extract especially THC but im typically lazy unless motivated, which isnt hard but no one I know calls me up saying HEY use your weed to cook up some special brownies. Anyone here wanna call me cell? lol now that I think of it I just flat out like extracting chemicals within a parent that houses it and requires chemistry woo just got the chills, to bad im not a person who reads books or i'd already know the basics.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (02/24/06 08:11 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom