Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
looking for a quality bong
    #5300581 -

I'm looking to buy a new glass peice and thought the pub might be able to help me out :grin:

Can't go over $150, though. :bongload:

I'm checking out grasscity now and Magic Glass looks really nice,  i've also heard good things about RooR.

Any recommendations, guys?
Any input is appreciated.

Peace brothers  :earth:

-jim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: looking for a quality bong [Re: jmg5]
    #5301138 -

i doubt you will be bale to get a roor for 150. if you can, but it


--------------------
     

                                                                  thats right cubes in december bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: looking for a quality bong [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #5301170 -

lol...you can get roors for under 100.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: looking for a quality bong [Re: iRideSnow]
    #5301197 -

Get a color changing one from grasscity if your gonna get one off the internet. Why not purchase one from a nearby headshop?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: looking for a quality bong [Re: AKSE]
    #5302716 -

AKSE said:
Get a color changing one from grasscity if your gonna get one off the internet.  Why not purchase one from a nearby headshop?



I'm definitely checking out the headshops, just keeping my options open.  There's a lot more to offer on the internet, but if I find the right piece in a head shop I'd totally buy it over ordering one online!  :thumbup:

yo Cubecutter check this out:  http://www.weedcity.com/shop/prodtype.asp?PT_ID=60&strPageHistory=cat

peace everybody  :shineon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: looking for a quality bong [Re: jmg5]
    #5302899 -

beware shipping times on grasscity. If your in the states it could be close to two months before you get your shit.
I used to mod at their forums and we got a lot of complaints about that.

I liked www.obscure-offerings.com selection... I've got one of their imitation zongs and its pretty nice


--------------------
..... of course everything you just read was a lie... I just like taking the credit for other peoples masterful work...
Donate to the FSRCanada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: looking for a quality bong [Re: budslide]
    #5303085 -

budslide said:
beware shipping times on grasscity.  If your in the states it could be close to two months before you get your shit.
I used to mod at their forums and we got a lot of complaints about that.

I liked www.obscure-offerings.com selection... I've got one of their imitation zongs and its pretty nice



I'll check 'em out, thanks! :bigjoint:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: looking for a quality bong [Re: jmg5]
    #5303104 -

I have this bong.

http://www.northwestglassart.com/online/...2b9273c7ffd0900

Its perfect size for me, has ice notch, thick glass, and hits really good.






--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: looking for a quality bong [Re: baraka]
    #5303235 -

I would just go to your local headshop and if you cant find anything there, ask if you can contact one of their blowers about getting some custom stuff done. None of the headshop employees here have ever given me a hard time about it.. I went with a friend who was buying a bong, and they even gave the kid the number of the blower who did it, incase he wanted a custom bowl or something for it.


ah, how i love headshops..


--------------------
Terrapin!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: looking for a quality bong [Re: baraka]
    #5303771 -

baraka said:
I have this bong.

http://www.northwestglassart.com/online/...2b9273c7ffd0900

Its perfect size for me, has ice notch, thick glass, and hits really good.








Thanks for the link, baraka!  What exactly is the ice notch for?  I've seen it on several bongs but can't figure it out (i'm sure it's painfully obvious, though).  :thumbup: :gethigh:

edit - I'm guessing that's the blue one?  I'm really liking the look of this pipe :smile:

BTW-we may be in close proximity to each other, ever been to schwagstock?

Edited by jmg5 (02/15/06 04:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: looking for a quality bong [Re: jmg5]
    #5303856 -

you put ice in the bong, the notch in it holds the ice in there.
i use mine, id say it makes it roughly 50% better :bandana:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: looking for a quality bong [Re: Jack_Flash]
    #5304017 -

This bong hits really nice and smooth :bong:

http://froogle.google.com/froogle_cluste...oring=mrd&hl=en


--------------------


"Life sucks, Shit happens, Smoke weed and forget about it"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I need to a website which sells quality bongs please Freeker 1,277 11 02/27/05 09:00 PM
by ZippoZ
* New Bong!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Burke Dennings 2,992 25 03/12/05 06:57 AM
by Bnonymous
* ordering bubblers and bongs eligal 1,550 17 01/03/06 07:48 PM
by nightkrawler
* post your "dream bong"
( 1 2 3 all )
FugaziGuy 7,346 57 01/06/06 03:34 AM
by Sundrop
* Fix A Broken Bong? Flop Johnson 8,841 6 10/17/06 02:41 AM
by Mr420
* Kicked out of a headshop!
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 7,045 41 12/28/04 09:05 AM
by Vulture
* New Glass Bong :)
( 1 2 3 all )
baraka 6,207 43 09/28/03 10:22 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Glass water bongs. TheHateCamel 1,669 18 02/28/05 02:34 PM
by stefan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,299 topic views. 8 members, 8 guests and 194 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.