Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
In an hour and fifteen minutes
    #5296906 -

I can legally purchase alcohol. I think I'm gonna go out tonight and buy some good stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: Redstorm]
    #5296910 -

i still got a ways to go.... 2 years and more months and says than I care to count.

damn it.

Be sure to have a VERY fun and slightly safe night.


--------------------
Terrapin!

Edited by tactik (02/13/06 08:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: Redstorm]
    #5296912 -

Do this...

A bottle of Bombay Sapphire gin, Caba Waba tequila, grey goose vodka, captain morgan rum, cointreau, some sours mix and some fresh coca-cola. One part of everything, shake it up and enjoy the best long island in the world. Toss a few lemons in there.

Oh, also, Jeagermeifter, mandatory.


--------------------
"I have never, in all my life, not for one moment, been tempted toward religion of any kind. The fact is that I feel no spiritual void. I have my philosophy of life, which does not include any aspect of the supernatural."
Isaac Asimov

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: Redstorm]
    #5296921 -

:birthday:  :congrats:  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5296932 -

i have a brother that is 21 so its no problem at all for me to get alcohol


--------------------


"Life sucks, Shit happens, Smoke weed and forget about it"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: psychonaut_420]
    #5296945 -

Soundz kewl how old r u? lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: MisterMyco]
    #5296947 -

My mother bought me a bottle of Bombay Sapphire, so I can save my money on that.

I probably won't be drinking much tonight. Tomorrow night will be balls out, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: Redstorm]
    #5296951 -

When you take your balls out, sit down next to someone, point at your crotch, and say, "I sat in gum."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5296954 -

I'll chill them in the freezer and use them as ice cubes for my drink.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: Redstorm]
    #5296955 -

I bet you're pretty excited.  I remember my first time getting drunk. :wink:

Edited by PinballWizard (02/13/06 09:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: Redstorm]
    #5296964 -

Damn, that's some progressive thinking.  :lol:

Have a great b-day tomorrow, Redstorm!  :shineon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: psychonaut_420]
    #5296965 -

Mr Cool


--------------------
"I have never, in all my life, not for one moment, been tempted toward religion of any kind. The fact is that I feel no spiritual void. I have my philosophy of life, which does not include any aspect of the supernatural."
Isaac Asimov

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5296973 -

p.s.  I can't believe you're only just turning 21.  :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5296976 -

All I need to do is pick up a chick tomorrow night, and I'll have the perfect Birfday/Valentine's Day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5296980 -

He didn't say the first time getting drunk. He can just do it legally now.

Redstorm happy early birthday. May it be a great one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: peeper]
    #5296987 -

Whoops, I forgot the wink.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5296998 -

Dude get a FAT bottle of Belvedere. Im talking the BIG bottles. Thats what im doin :wink:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5297001 -

Thanks, you guys!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5297008 -

I have dail up right now. It takes too long. Yeah I'm stuck in the stone age right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In an hour and fifteen minutes [Re: peeper]
    #5297095 -

fuck i dunno how you americans can live with a legal drinking age of 21, thats brutal

here its 18 :laugh:


--------------------
:scrambled:

1 ,2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in Fifteen Minutes Anonymous 2,115 18 08/05/04 06:44 AM
by Loki
* Child, dead for 2 hours!, comes back to life spontaneously! HagbardCeline 914 11 11/11/03 08:59 AM
by Diemos
* Guess who's been on AIM 1 day 1 hour and 2 minutes?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 1,494 28 07/15/06 09:36 PM
by musicturkey
* what i did with last 8 hours my life PanamaFred 1,283 13 06/05/04 12:08 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Coventry 10 minutes from having gates crashed!
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 5,855 47 08/16/04 10:08 AM
by vade
* The Dead on 60 Minutes II
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kosmic_charlie 6,565 68 11/15/03 12:42 PM
by notapillow
* The Dead on 60 Minutes
( 1 2 3 4 all )
muse_sick 6,157 64 07/18/04 03:50 PM
by notapillow
* See me earn $15 in less than 2 minutes... ToTheSummit 1,044 7 06/23/04 02:51 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,260 topic views. 5 members, 5 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.