Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

Loc: The Dirty Dirty
mmm peyote hehe just got 10 seeds
    #5275962 - 02/08/06 12:29 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I just recieved 10 peyote seeds from a good source hehe surpised they made it here but glad they did planting a couple tomorrow cant wait to see em grow.  does anybody have any suggestions on this.  Do these have to be germinated like pot seeds or can i plant them right in cactus soil?  Im bout to look up some info online about it but any other tips would be well appreciated. :smirk:

--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: mmm peyote hehe just got 10 seeds [Re: camelsmoker]
    #5276222 - 02/08/06 03:21 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

If I were you I would germinate them first. But I've never grown cacti from seed.

If you really want to get the most out of them, save a few and do enough research to see about grafting the peyote to something like a san pedro or a pereskiopsis.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: mmm peyote hehe just got 10 seeds [Re: Konnrade]
    #5276715 - 02/08/06 09:44 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

You don't germinate them first, they're too small, you'd kill them transfering.

Why surprised they made it? They're nearly as small as poppy seeds, and theres only 10, and they look like any other cactus seed?

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinedarkice
Stranger
Re: mmm peyote hehe just got 10 seeds [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5276928 - 02/08/06 10:52 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

This is gonna take years. It's so slow.
Germanation is going quit fast but before you got something that;s actually recognizable as peyote is going to take a while.
Best way to do it:
Grab an emty bottle with (transparant)cap. Put very sandy (cactus) earth in it. Best is to sieve the earth first so you only get very fine material. Wet the earth in the bottle, it should be wet but not completely muddy. Than sterilize the earth + bottle (pressure cooker or microwave should work). Drop in the seeds and close the jar as quick as possible. Set away in a light place (but not in the direct sunlight) and wait a week, sprouts should be clearly visible. Than wait a year. After one year they should be big enough to transfer.

Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

Loc: The Dirty Dirty
Re: mmm peyote hehe just got 10 seeds [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5276940 - 02/08/06 10:56 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

cause im in the us sometimes sites are scams with this but im glad they did just took a while didnt know if they would get them in customs. but i geuss dogs wouldnt smell those. if i grafted them to some san pedro would it likely make the san pedro more potent? cause i read up on it. what i think ima do is this --> http://www.xs4all.nl/~knehnav/cultivation.htm#pic seems like a good grow guide!

--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

Invisiblegiz
daydreamer
Male

Loc: EU
Re: mmm peyote hehe just got 10 seeds [Re: camelsmoker]
    #5276975 - 02/08/06 11:06 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

no it will not make the san pedro (root stock) more potent but it will speed up the growth on peyotes. Good luck with your seeds.

another grow guide from plot55:
http://www.plot55.com/growing/l.williamsii.html

And more info on peyote can be found:
http://peyote.com (check the link page)
and erowids peyote vault:
http://www.erowid.org/plants/peyote/peyote.shtml

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: mmm peyote hehe just got 10 seeds [Re: giz]
    #5277337 - 02/08/06 12:22 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder