Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bad Breath
    #5270813 -

This morning I was chatting with this girl. She's very pretty, but my god did her breath smell awful. It wasn't a specific smell like garlic or onions, but a very general "haven't brushed her teeth for days and had one too many drinks for the superbowl" kind of stench.

I did my best to move backwards and away from her face as far as possible without being obvious. It was rancid.

There is definitely something to be said for good oral hygiene.


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad Breath [Re: dblaney]
    #5270832 -

Now you caught me off guard
Once you breath out
Then she made me cough hard
Contact the god and let him know to slip 2 in
Fine. How are you doing?
Can I get you a drink?
This one's a shoe in
Awkward situation that I'm on a mission to ruin
Her big butt and smile was like camo
Hit up the men's room, we need more ammo
Watch your 3 o'clock, a new recruit
That's her gin and Juicy Juice
Use a stick of Juicy Fruit
She just knew she was cute
It's in her own best interest
It's less stress
Hit her with the "do you need a mint test"
It don't matter if she's slim or dressed to impress
I won't rest
Fella's don't fess
Some of 'em just need to eat the whole thing of Crest
It's been a long day
It's just how the song say
I hope she don't take this the wrong way
You need a mint test

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad Breath [Re: TheCow]
    #5270840 -

Seriously, people, brush your teeth, chew some gum, rinse with some mouthwash, or something, because whether you realize it or not (and most likely you don't realize it), your breath fucking STINKS most of the time!


--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad Breath [Re: kake]
    #5270843 -

I abuse Listerine... use that stuff about 5 times a day.


--------------------
........someday I'll find it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad Breath [Re: kake]
    #5270926 -

Maybe it's just me...but I hate the way gum smells on people's breath; it repulses me.

Brush teeth and tongue, solves the majority of the problem.


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad Breath [Re: demiu5]
    #5270934 -

Tongue brushing is the key. I don't know how I lived [or the people around me] before I discovered this several years ago

Also keeping strong spearmint gum around helps


--------------------
Check thiz out

..........because I misplaced my umbrella

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad Breath [Re: MimeyNaomi]
    #5270951 -

the problem with gum and mints is the sugar will make your breath even worse after the "freshness" from the gum/mint go away - just a temporary measure, at best. sugar makes your breath stink just as bad as garlic and other nasties, eventually. so with that said, floss/listerine/brush yer tongue. tongue scrappers are what everyone needs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad Breath [Re: kake]
    #5270955 -

But... but... but.... I'm english!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad Breath [Re: dblaney]
    #5270971 -

Besides brushing twice per day and flossing once I constantly drink water and swish it around in my mouth. It gets out the food that's stuck between my teeth, which is the source of a lot of bad breath. Water is key.








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad Breath [Re: Learyfan]
    #5270992 -

Aaah, garlic chip dip and beer. :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad Breath [Re: Vvellum]
    #5270999 -

bi0 said:
the problem with gum and mints is the sugar will make your breath even worse after the "freshness" from the gum/mint go away - just a temporary measure, at best. sugar makes your breath stink just as bad as garlic and other nasties, eventually. so with that said, floss/listerine/brush yer tongue. tongue scrappers are what everyone needs.



Hence sugarless gum. It is my only chaw


--------------------
Check thiz out

..........because I misplaced my umbrella

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad Breath [Re: DNKYD]
    #5271055 -

DNKYD said:
But... but... but.... I'm english!



:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* [Poll]When do you brush your teeth?
( 1 2 all )
Requiem 4,322 28 06/17/04 05:47 AM
by Innvertigo
* Psychedelics are like listerine for your brain... RonaldFuckingPaul 1,012 14 12/09/07 01:11 AM
by andrewss
* Do you brush your teeth in the shower?
( 1 2 all )
neuro 4,789 35 11/15/03 05:08 PM
by Ripple
* Listerine + pot trendalM 1,285 17 11/13/07 02:54 PM
by Caribou_Lou
* homeless and listerine hidenseek 946 12 10/07/09 10:46 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* Is herpes really that bad?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RaRaRasputin 1,779 77 04/21/18 11:49 AM
by Dagr
* Good vibes- Bad Vibes 2Experimental 935 5 10/21/04 10:44 PM
by recalcitrant
* My cat Frodo and his brush trendalM 1,637 16 02/07/03 11:26 AM
by BladeLSD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
814 topic views. 8 members, 17 guests and 65 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.