Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Wierd night in dream time.
    #5218591 -

I had a fucked up dream in the middle of the night, maybe I will share it later and then one that just wasn't cool with the symbology involved when I first awoke in the morning.

I didn't want to start out my day with that energetic mess behind me. I decided to fall back asleep and get it all straightened out in dream time and drifted off with that intention. When I awoke again a few hours later, I remembered dreaming the whole time of working with other beings changing the configurations of my thought forms and the reality structures I live within.

Freaking wild. I woke up feeling GREAT and refreshed and really positive.

I wish we understood dream time and dream realms better. They seem to be a great medium for working through stuff in waking reality. I guess I just wanted to post this to suggest making intentions to work through stuff before you fall asleep. Take note of feeling any difference or awaking with new ideas or perspectives the next morning. There maybe something to it worth intentionally working within on a regular basis.

:peace: :heart:


--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wierd night in dream time. [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #5218649 -

i have a bbook that instructs how to make you feel better and basically be a better person through the use of lucid dreams... along the same lines


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wierd night in dream time. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5219132 -

Have you been noticing results from it? I think we can experience a lot of cool results if we know what to do or how to work the dream mechanism to our waking reality benefit. It's there for a reason.


:peace: :heart:


--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wierd night in dream time. [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #5219469 -

i look at your everyday dreams as a way for the brain(basicly a big computer) to defrag itself at the end of a long day. Every so often tho dreams may mean something more and those are usually the ones that stick with you... if you believe in that stuff of course.


--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wierd night in dream time. [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #5220990 -

gettinjiggywithit said:
I had a fucked up dream in the middle of the night, maybe I will share it later and then one that just wasn't cool with the symbology involved when I first awoke in the morning.

I didn't want to start out my day with that energetic mess behind me. I decided to fall back asleep and get it all straightened out in dream time and drifted off with that intention. When I awoke again a few hours later, I remembered dreaming the whole time of working with other beings changing the configurations of my thought forms and the reality structures I live within.

Freaking wild. I woke up feeling GREAT and refreshed and really positive.

I wish we understood dream time and dream realms better. They seem to be a great medium for working through stuff in waking reality. I guess I just wanted to post this to suggest making intentions to work through stuff before you fall asleep. Take note of feeling any difference or awaking with new ideas or perspectives the next morning. There maybe something to it worth intentionally working within on a regular basis.

:peace: :heart:



:smile: :thumbup:


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wierd night in dream time. [Re: Gomp]
    #5229813 -

Sounds like you are at a point where you are realy in touch with your mind and body soul. Like an alignment of consciousness. It would be helpful to us if you posted the prior dream.


--------------------
putting the "hype" back in hyperspace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wierd night in dream time. [Re: opioq]
    #5230784 -

:tongue: :thumbup:


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wierd night in dream time. [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #8182025 -

thats amazing..I can relate to the feeling refreshed part.I think our bodies are in serious repair mode when we have these dramatic dreams.The fact you could repair your psyche by making the choice to go back to this frightening experience to confront it..is commendable..
way to go..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* MM's "pre-cog" and WIERD dream states... MystikMushroom 1,176 9 06/14/06 12:28 AM
by MystikMushroom
* Dream Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
ShroomismM 53,124 253 05/24/24 03:39 AM
by Buster_Brown
* A Question about dreaming and the dream world...
( 1 2 all )
mplshiphop 4,424 20 05/06/12 04:41 PM
by Mycomyth
* Neat "debugging" dream I wanted to share gettinjiggywithit 1,316 6 11/10/05 09:12 PM
by gettinjiggywithit
* Interpreting Dreams Mastamike1118 519 2 08/16/07 05:01 PM
by leery11
* Dreams as Guides to Self-Awareness? exclusive58 2,925 13 11/08/05 09:42 AM
by exclusive58
* Wolf Symbology in Scandanavian and Vedic Religous Practices Bjorn_Stormcrow 1,010 8 10/27/12 05:19 AM
by usulpsychonaut
* Can anyone else dream while they are awake?
( 1 2 all )
blowback 3,429 22 12/19/06 10:26 AM
by WScott

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
790 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.