Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
My roomies.
    #5200934 -

I love my roommates. Theyre beautiful.
K-diz


arex


cass


me


us.



someone else post the people they live with.


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: alakona]
    #5200948 -

The bitch in the second pic is pretty fine. That's all though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: alakona]
    #5200950 -

:drooling:

I want to go to THAT house.

I'd take a picture of my roomates but I'm on vacation. 

Here's who I'm living with right now!



--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: spud]
    #5200952 -

and me. duh. you forgot me, adam.


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: Jadian]
    #5200955 -

god i love dogs.


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: alakona]
    #5200957 -

Gain some weight first.

...


Hey, this is for your own good. I'm motivating you. Like making fun of fat people, but reverse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: spud]
    #5200962 -

psh.

i look healthy in that pic.


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: alakona]
    #5200963 -

I've had several call me a dog before :borfase:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: alakona]
    #5200982 -

I don't live with anyone, but if you're looking for a new place...


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: daimyo]
    #5201009 -



My roomies  :heart:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: Liz]
    #5201012 -

:heart:

youre a lucky girl.


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: alakona]
    #5201034 -

:yesnod:

I truly am  :heart:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: alakona]
    #5201036 -

hrmmm

My roomate is messy and it gets to me some times :smile:. 

I wish my roomate looked like any of you.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: baraka]
    #5201038 -

baraka said:
I wish my roomate looked like any of you.




--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: alakona]
    #5201042 -

Post more pictures of Arex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: spud]
    #5201045 -



--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: alakona]
    #5201048 -

Woah, the 19 year olds around here don't look like that.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: alakona]
    #5201050 -


(edit)

Edited by trendal (01/19/06 11:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: alakona]
    #5201052 -

well im only 20.


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roomies. [Re: spud]
    #5201056 -

She is pretty good looking. :yesnod:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Roommates?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,456 34 12/01/07 08:39 PM
by 2FiNiTe
* Whats it like having a roomate?
( 1 2 all )
The Crow 3,099 31 07/05/07 08:52 AM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Questions for all roommates out there RandalFlagg 1,688 18 08/18/06 02:30 PM
by Phoshaman
* Roomates and their anti-drug bullshit and ignorance....
( 1 2 all )
andrewss 3,490 22 01/12/09 05:44 PM
by blewmeanie
* so my roommate moved out and tried to fuck me with rent
( 1 2 all )
All We Perceive 4,729 24 08/02/12 01:25 AM
by runningfox2002
* Bad Roommate
( 1 2 all )
SteezeMonkey 1,629 20 04/06/11 08:38 PM
by broken
* My roomate is bugging the shit out of me altershroom 1,094 18 07/14/08 08:31 PM
by mandelbrotsets
* ROOMATE!!! _myconaut_ 1,682 18 10/18/09 08:44 PM
by Aleph1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,250 topic views. 1 members, 30 guests and 193 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.