Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Guns vs. Women
    #5159764 -

Ten reasons men prefer guns over women...

10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.
9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.
8. If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.
7. Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.
6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.
5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.
4. Guns function normally every day of the month.
3. A gun doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"
2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the number one reason a gun is favored over a woman....
1. YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER!!


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: daimyo]
    #5159779 -

nice dude! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: daimyo]
    #5159787 -



--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: onetime]
    #5159813 -

shame on me... I dont know what the hell kind of gun that is


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: Konnrade]
    #5159818 -

The kind that sits loaded in my room :laugh:

I shoot that twice a week on average.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: onetime]
    #5159838 -

You got the link to the ad for that?


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: daimyo]
    #5159850 -

i think 10 should be number 1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: Konnrade]
    #5159878 -

Konnrade said:
shame on me... I dont know what the hell kind of gun that is



FN-FAL (or some variant)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: daimyo]
    #5159984 -

I have to get my permit to carry re-issued before april of this year.
I can't believe 4 years have gone by since I got it.
all I have to do is go and shoot for them and pay the money
so it shouldn't be anything


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: joe666]
    #5160017 -

:thumbup:

What state?


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: daimyo]
    #5160024 -

lol
classic


--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #5160030 -

i cant stop staring at my gun!


--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #5160031 -

What have ye?


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: daimyo]
    #5160176 -

a glock .40, mossberg 835 with a 3.5 inch magnum capable chamber, A ww2 japanese namboo, some Italain pump action 22 I got for my 12th birthday, Three or four shotguns I don't give a fuck about in the closet with bird chokes on them, and my father owns a 50 cal amrorlite sniperr rifle with a 600 power scope.

i inherited the shotties in the closet from my brother when he went nuts and the rest I have simply collect or been gifted with them over time.

I stare at the glock the most, its just so damn sexy, sittin there begging to be touched, carressed and she always makes me feel like my dick is bigger than it is. Ol Miss Moss is pretty straight too, I mean 3.5 inch magnums fuck trees up, think a what they woudl do to intruders.
Both straight up blue(black)

I don't have scanner or I would post some pictures. I will get them on here, give me a few days.




How


--------------------
Asshole

Edited by nakors_junk_bag (01/09/06 09:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #5160571 -

nakors_junk_bag said:
I stare at the glock the most, its just so damn sexy, sittin there begging to be touched, carressed and she always makes me feel like my dick is bigger than it is.



:thumbup:  I'm glad that somebody else shares my unhealthy obsession with firearms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5160583 -

That's probably the most surprising thing to me about the Shroomery.  There's actually a decent group of gun lovers.  Warms my heart :love:


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: daimyo]
    #5160662 -

someone has to keep the hippies alive.


--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #5160712 -

:lol:


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #5161933 -

nakors_junk_bag said:
someone has to keep the hippies alive.



heheh, nice.

I'm still contemplating buying one of the semi auto Barrett .50 BMG's... i have the money right now, but my wife won't understand my desire to spend thousands on a sniper rifle. :lol: She might beat the hell outta me if I buy it new... maybe I'll find a nice used one that the price tag won't freak her out.

I DID just get a cold rolled and milled Remington 700 bull barrel with a polished Maqintire custom bolt and a V-style flash suppressor though... Slapped it in a poly stock made for distance shooting and GOD DAMN is it accurate. 300 yard targets fell like they were sitting at 25 yards!

I also found out the shop near my place has a authentic WW2 M1 Garand with 6 of the clips in very good condition. Doesn't look like it ever really saw any action... or even been shot much. I REALLY want to buy that too.... so many choices, so little money...


--------------------
........someday I'll find it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guns vs. Women [Re: daimyo]
    #5161958 -

11. they don't go off for no reason at all


--------------------
Anno cock? Is that some kind of Greek liquer? -Geo's all-knowing sex slave
Scat's way better than mud cause it's warm. -Ythan 4/23/07

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Any gun lovers?
( 1 2 3 all )
HtownCattleranch 5,474 51 02/14/06 07:40 AM
by HtownCattleranch
* Remington 1911 .45
( 1 2 all )
easytoremember 1,870 29 04/01/12 08:50 PM
by Crypt Keeper
* I'm buying this badass gun
( 1 2 all )
MagicalMystery 2,313 29 09/18/05 09:06 PM
by MagicalMystery
* Just bought a remington 700 :)
( 1 2 3 all )
withoutawire 4,421 45 10/27/11 12:54 AM
by herbalMedz
* the gun thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
thegatewaydrug 6,925 77 07/06/05 09:09 PM
by ParanoidAndroid
* Almost had to pull my gun on someone a few nights ago
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 8,935 71 06/06/05 09:10 AM
by srgtm1a
* What kind of gun should I get?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Shroom_Herder 8,546 73 01/15/19 11:26 PM
by watermelon mon
* Playing with guns
( 1 2 all )
ChiefThunderbong 3,835 31 07/30/04 08:33 AM
by FirstAvailable

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,173 topic views. 10 members, 14 guests and 239 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.