Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Favourite Memories
    #5153466 -

I was just thinking of some fond memories and I wanted people to share some of theirs.

I remember this one time when I was maybe 13, I won a contest on the radio.  What I won was entry to a "Jello diving contest" at a jam packed hockey game(half time).  I got on some swim shorts and went into a hot tub FILLED with liquidy, sticky grape jello, with 3 other people.  The arena was packed and I remember so clearly how nervous I felt with all the people screaming as they towed the hot tub out into the middle of the ice.  Then the announcer dude threw a bunch of marbles into the hot tub and the idea was to collect as many as you could in 1 min.  Winner got a free hot tub rental for a week.  I came in second, but meh...who can say they've swam around with 3 other people in a hot tub full of grape jello?  :smirk:  I remember accidentally "touching" this cute older girl's inner thigh quite a bit while I'd dive under  :wink:  It was merely accident, but I totally tugged one off over it some time later, being the horny 13/14 year old of course.  How sad. hehe

I also have this very fond memory of winning a big fishing derby when I was around the same age.  It was someting like a 37 lbs Char.  Pulling that fish in was quite an experience.

What are some your favourite memories?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favourite Memories [Re: Spooge]
    #5153478 -

entityexperiment said:
:smirk:  I remember accidentally "touching" this cute older girl's inner thigh quite a bit while I'd dive under  :wink:  It was merely accident, but I totally tugged one off over it some time later, being the horny 13/14 year old of course.



hahahhaa yeah... that sounds like something i'd have done in that age... maaan good times

a great memory that pops in mind is winning the battle of the bands with my highschool band back when i was 16... we got what at the time was a shitload of money and stocked up on neat equipment and whatnot...

a lot of other memories pop in mind... i have quite a lot of them, actually... some very special moments with girlfriends i have had... moments where we have been stripped literally touching each others souls... hmmmm...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favourite Memories *DELETED* [Re: In(di)go]
    #5153513 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favourite Memories [Re: blink]
    #5154313 -

hmmmm I have a lot of really great memories

This is something that for some reason really sticks out in my mind tho

When I was probably about 11 maybe 12 I used to ride my bike all over with this friend of mine and we'd been riding around all day and went through the woods to this creek, we just waded right into the creek to look for crawfish and minows and stuff and the water was all warm, and the sun started to set, so it made the water all golden looking and shiney and everything seemed extra beautiful and bright but like a glowing bright from the sun and there were sooo many dragonflies. It was just really really beautiful. It was something that has never been matched either, it was a very interesting moment in time.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favourite Memories [Re: Gillette]
    #5154321 -

any day around you would be one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favourite Memories [Re: goobler]
    #5154327 -

:heart:


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favourite Memories [Re: Gillette]
    #5154407 -

:hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* HOT GUY CONTEST
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
emilbus 15,695 196 10/19/06 06:46 AM
by goobler
* Favourite bevarage
( 1 2 3 all )
filthysock 4,669 57 01/28/08 05:38 PM
by Innominate
* Nickelodeon memories!
( 1 2 all )
happyhardcore22 3,063 28 02/21/09 09:34 AM
by happyhardcore22
* Who Is Your Favourite?
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 2,747 32 01/20/05 03:15 PM
by sunshine
* The world as viewed by the Shroomery contest.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LeftyBurnz 2,773 60 03/24/08 10:26 AM
by Wysefool
* All Grateful Dead Fans click here! (Contest)
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,900 34 01/11/06 09:27 PM
by Animals
* Favourite Dylan
( 1 2 all )
mr_kite 3,853 26 06/05/03 07:42 PM
by jarby
* What's your favourite place in the whole world? Thin White Duke 723 14 04/12/05 10:52 PM
by emptywisdom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
615 topic views. 4 members, 7 guests and 191 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.