Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Terrible ungodly farts.
    #5113954 -

My farts have been smelling progressively worse for about a year now. It started off as just "Who farted?" but has entered "Who killed a rat and let it rot for three months?" territory.

Not joking, it is really offensive. Still, I like smelling them cuz, you know, it's different when it's your own.

What's wrong with me?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrible ungodly farts. [Re: Revelation]
    #5113966 -

What's in your daily diet?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrible ungodly farts. [Re: blissedout]
    #5113972 -

blissedout's farts make me vomit. really it did happen once...


--------------------
:whip:  :whip:    :whip:    :whip:    :whip:

Edited by danksistah (12/28/05 01:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrible ungodly farts. [Re: blissedout]
    #5113979 -

Well, I drink a lot of fruit juice. A lot of cheese and bread. I also eat quite a lot of oily fish. Generally healthy stuff, I don't eat microwaveable burgers and such.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrible ungodly farts. [Re: Revelation]
    #5113991 -

Colon cleanse like crazy. No more acidic foods. Ph balance your bottled water with Ph drops.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrible ungodly farts. [Re: danksistah]
    #5114016 -

danksistah said:
blissedout's farts make me vomit. really it did happen once...



You were already sick! Those were some good mushie/lot food shits, too!:evil:
Nub


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrible ungodly farts. [Re: World Spirit]
    #5114039 -

I don't really want to cleanse my colon but I suppose if it's a choice between that and having ungodly farts...

Oh woe is me. I don't know what to do.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrible ungodly farts. [Re: Revelation]
    #5114042 -

take digestive enzymes. if you digest better it won't smell as bad. true.


--------------------
:whip:  :whip:    :whip:    :whip:    :whip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrible ungodly farts. [Re: Revelation]
    #5114051 -

Listen to danksis. She knows what she is talking about. Seriously.

Good night. I am beat!

danksis-I am tired. I am going to bed. Nub


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrible ungodly farts. [Re: blissedout]
    #5114054 -

blissedout said:
Listen to danksis. She knows what she is talking about. Seriously.




:fart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrible ungodly farts. [Re: RESTLESS]
    #5114143 -

http://www.takeawhiff.com/

You could always try that. If that link doesn't work. its takeawhiff dot com. Or just google whiff fecal deodorizer.


--------------------
"To do right is to know what you want. Now when you are dissatisfied with yourself it's because you are after something you don't really want. What objects are you proposing to yourself? Are they the objects you really value? If they are not, you are cheating yourself. I don't meant that if you chose to pursue the objects you most value, you will attain them; of course not. Your experience will tell you that. But success in getting after much labor what you really don't care for is the bitterest and most ridiculous failure." -George Santayana

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrible ungodly farts. [Re: danksistah]
    #5114166 -

danksistah said:
take digestive enzymes. if you digest better it won't smell as bad. true.



but most gas is produced BY digestion. For instance, the breakdown of what's left of beans in the colon releases a lot of gas, and said gas contains high amounts of sulfur, and sulphur smells awful.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrible ungodly farts. [Re: Revelation]
    #5114378 -



--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrible ungodly farts. [Re: TM]
    #5114379 -

15 bucks for 100 pills, nice.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrible ungodly farts. [Re: Revelation]
    #5114494 -

Revelation said:
Still, I like smelling them cuz, you know, it's different when it's your own.




Man...that is so weird. I like smelling my own farts too!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Danksistah wanted me to start a LNC
( 1 2 3 4 all )
blissedout 3,505 69 03/28/08 12:56 AM
by danksistah
* Happy birthday danksistah!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
blissedout 3,567 65 03/26/08 02:20 AM
by danksistah
* Danksistah is pregnant!!
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 2,804 26 06/16/05 01:49 PM
by blissedout
* BlissedOut...
( 1 2 3 all )
MeatSpace 3,268 41 02/01/05 07:50 PM
by Dark_Star
* Happy Birthday Blissedout
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,339 50 02/28/06 07:44 AM
by nakors_junk_bag
* Danksistah momma aNeway2sayHooray 838 11 05/14/06 08:49 PM
by KristiMidocean
* Farting etiquette
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 6,467 40 09/30/05 10:38 PM
by crystallize
* Medical Breakthroughs - Reader Digest Spooge 2,486 19 12/16/06 01:43 PM
by Spooge

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
921 topic views. 7 members, 32 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.