Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Work Christmas Party!
    #5081522 -

Finally I work at a place that has a christmas party, and it's some cool ass folks, too. :smile: It was last night at one of the waitress's house (it's a restaraunt we work at). She has a beautiful house and was a great hostess, she organized most everything. She rocks!
In the kitchen was a keg of locally brewed beer, very tasty. Also some eggnog that I avoided. Unfortunately, the keg was tapped out by 12:30 or so, we have a large thirsty staff I guess.  :rolleyes: :tongue: It was still a great time, got to hang out with folks I don't usually, got me a nice buzz on, played some drinking games, laughed a lot. Then we did a gift exchange, white elephant or whatever. I ended up getting a bottle of wine, which is awesome cuz some gifts sucked. Anyway, I ended up being in the last group of folks to leave, and we were playing dice games with Homies as chips (Homies being the gumball machine figurines...). One of the girls is a real hottie, and we kinda hit it off, so I hope to hang out with her more in the future.  :grin:
Well, just thought I'd share my fun night last night. Anyone else have a company holiday party? I worked at a close knit place for 5 years, and we just never had one.


--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Work Christmas Party! [Re: ToolTroll]
    #5081602 -

I don't throw a xmas party

liability

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Work Christmas Party! [Re: goobler]
    #5081606 -

yeah i dont think im having a party at all for christmas.. however me and a bunch of people from work are having a nice sized one for new years


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* company christmas parties...
( 1 2 all )
Yoschie99 2,903 30 12/23/06 07:21 PM
by Dark_Star
* fear and lothing at the christmas party notapillow 1,077 5 12/26/03 10:34 AM
by DoctorJ
* Picture from the christmas party I crashed last week... phishytrip 791 5 12/21/05 10:27 AM
by Cowgold
* work christmas party last night KingOftheThing 641 5 12/24/05 01:04 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Company christmas partys phishytrip 587 5 12/08/05 04:53 PM
by ShroomArtist84
* What do you really want for Christmas?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,708 20 12/21/04 01:09 AM
by blissedout
* Party game ideas? enotake2 593 2 11/10/05 02:06 AM
by enotake2
* What is everyone doing for christmas eve?
( 1 2 3 all )
Meat_hod 1,719 40 01/01/07 12:14 PM
by papixx

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
538 topic views. 4 members, 404 guests and 249 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.