Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Picture from the christmas party I crashed last week...
    #5088853 -

I was telling everyone here that christmas party's are great especially when its not your job. I used to work with my girlfriend but I was canned over the summer but still went to the party with her and got pretty bombed it was a really good time!....this was taken after tearing up the dancefloor looking like an idiot!



--------------------
Eram quod es; eris quod sum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Picture from the christmas party I crashed last week... [Re: phishytrip]
    #5088879 -

phishytrip said:
this was taken after tearing up the dancefloor looking like an idiot!




did you do the sprinkler?  :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Picture from the christmas party I crashed last week... [Re: In(di)go]
    #5088892 -

of course I did!!!!!!!

I put one hand behind my head and the other in front of me doing the sprnkler, my girlfriend the stopped dancing with me, we were the only people dancing, it was really funny


--------------------
Eram quod es; eris quod sum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Picture from the christmas party I crashed last week... [Re: phishytrip]
    #5089201 -

heheh, sounds like shit I do to torture my wife at parties(she has boycotted my dancing since a Christmas party we went to last Saturday. :lol: Can't help wiggling my ass to a funky beat....... except I suck at dancing and look like a complete jackass doing it... still fun though. :grin:


--------------------
........someday I'll find it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Picture from the christmas party I crashed last week... [Re: phishytrip]
    #5089210 -

:rotfl:


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Picture from the christmas party I crashed last week... [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #5089267 -

drtyfrnk said:
:rotfl:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* fear and lothing at the christmas party notapillow 1,076 5 12/26/03 10:34 AM
by DoctorJ
* WHY'D THE AIRPLANE CRASH?
( 1 2 all )
PanamaFred 2,326 26 06/07/04 09:35 PM
by Papaver
* What do I want for Christmas?
( 1 2 all )
StonedShroom 2,400 23 11/21/03 01:04 PM
by Anonymous
* Vandals - Gun for christmas (humor) Todcasil 668 1 12/12/04 07:32 PM
by Vvellum
* And the bells were ringin' out for Christmas day! Revelation 1,214 2 12/16/02 03:35 AM
by Mr Wobblehead
* Coventry 10 minutes from having gates crashed!
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 5,851 47 08/16/04 10:08 AM
by vade
* house party ShroomismM 2,693 19 04/03/04 09:21 PM
by hairs
* Party At My Farm! Hijinx_Spike 751 7 09/22/04 04:33 PM
by Fungushungry

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
791 topic views. 3 members, 39 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.